Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    The Korean might be considered to be a touch soft.

As for the similar...I would say yes, a bit too similar, which is a shame as the new one looks good.
    Hi Brian - thanks for your feed back. May be I will try another edit of the Korean. Yeah it's a shame about the Virgin and I agree that the light on the new one is much better. They were shot on the same day too! I might even delete the old one and upload the new one. But may be when you guys have a bit more time in your hands as we are certainly keeping you guys busy now.....
    CheersAziz

Comment

• Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
      The first one I was aiming for a silhouette type of shot, it wasn't supposed to be a night shot, so would that change anything for it's chances? Thanks for help again Pamela
      You are welcome
      As for the backlit silhouette, we only accept that for night shots. You can find more about it in the guideline, under the paragraphs Backlit and Categories, Night shot.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• I would like to know if this shot is sharp enough?

Thanks

Comment

• Arjen, the photo does look soft. The lack of contrast adds to that soft appearance.
          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by arjenp View Post
            I would like to know if this shot is sharp enough?
            I'd say it's definitely blurry which is something you can't fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
              You are welcome
              As for the backlit silhouette, we only accept that for night shots. You can find more about it in the guideline, under the paragraphs Backlit and Categories, Night shot.

cheers, Pamela
              Got it, thanks again Pamela!!

Comment

• Is this photo oke?
                Thanks
                RT

Comment

• Originally posted by magic48 View Post
                  I'd say it's definitely blurry which is something you can't fix.
                  Where exactly?

Comment

• Ryan,
                    The contrast is a bit off (I know the color of the sky didn't help)
                    Plane is a bit low in frame as the sky takes too much place for such an approach shot

Arjen,
                    The pic is too blurry in general, have a look at the titles and reg.

Best regards

Alex
                    Last edited by Alex - Spot-This !; 2010-05-30, 15:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by arjenp View Post
                      Where exactly?
                      Arjen, in addition to what Alex pointed out, the engines, the nose and especially the entire rear part are blurry. Sorry!

Comment

• Hi Screeners,

Request your opinion on these three images ...

Thanks and Regards,
                        Sankalp

Comment

• Sankalp,
                          All 3 pics look acceptable imo, and that 727 is very rare and would be a great addition to the database.

Regards
                          Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
                            Sankalp,
                            All 3 pics look acceptable imo, and that 727 is very rare and would be a great addition to the database.

Regards
                            Alex
                            Thanks for the feedback Alex.
                            I have added the same to the queue.

cheers!
                            Sankalp

Comment

• A Few for Consideration...

Just want to see if any of these are remotely acceptable with some post-processing. I lack much post processing experience; I only have GIMP, although it's a start and I've been trying to experiment.

1. JB operating AFR007 at JFK. Window reduced some contrast, although this is un-edited.

2. D-ABTF Pulling out of T1 at JFK.

3. DL Landing at BDL. All of these are 6MP unedited from a D40, Shutterfly just lowers the res.

4. Sunrise over CT. I think I tried uploading one in this sequence earlier this year and it got rejected for Horizon; I've tried to rework it but can't get it perfectly level.

Thanks for any and all help/advice. I'm still new to the game; although I've been doing aviation photography for years, I've recently tried to make some worth-while captures.

Comment

• Hi,

The following are some old pics (from 2005) that I came across and was wondering if any of them would be worth putting in the upload queue. If I remember correctly one or two of these were rejected years back but they were edited with a noddy image editor at that time. I think the new edits looks a bit better. Thanks in advance for your attention.

1. http://www.flickr.com/photos/4625421...74464/sizes/l/

2. http://www.flickr.com/photos/4625421...73872/sizes/l/

3. http://www.flickr.com/photos/4625421...73254/sizes/l/

4. http://www.flickr.com/photos/4625421...72704/sizes/l/

5. http://www.flickr.com/photos/4625421...72010/sizes/l/

CheersAziz

Comment

Working...
                                X