Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Night or not?

Hullo Chaps and Chappettes

Do you want these in the "Night" category or not?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

TIA

pwf

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• 1- no
      2- yes. A bit of oversharpening on the image as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by RCoulter View Post
        This may have gotten lost...
        Is the fuselage too blown-out on this or is it fine? Is it also centered correctly?
        http://machimages.com/temp/JP.net/N435QX06102010RNO.jpg
        Looks OK to me.
        If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• One more attempt at noise reduction on that difficult image - if it were anything other than AN-124, I'd have tossed the image. NoiseNinja seems to work well - it gets rid of the noise without blurring the detail in low contrast areas. Topaz Denoise 5 was unable to do that.

It looks better to my eyes, on the tail especially - where I had lots of trouble before.

Comment

• that An-124 shot looks acceptable to me.

Comment

• It is in the queue, thanks for the feedback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
                Felipe,
                please select civilian Genre - Guidance Helicopter if available and don't forget the Warbird/vintage category.
                cheers
                Alex
                Thanks Alex!
                [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by afkabruce98 View Post
                  1- no
                  2- yes. A bit of oversharpening on the image as well.
                  Thanks Seth.. and for the heads up on the sharpness. Have pulled it from the Q and resharpened for another time.

Cheers

Paul

All our final decisions are made in a state of mind that is not going to last (Marcel Proust)

Comment

• Hi all

The first time I chose the category Cargo and rejected photo on Harizon unlevel and Missing category.
                    The second time after photo redit I chose an Cargo category rejected again, what happened again?

Comment

• Siegi.
                      1.) This is the wrong thread
                      2.) You had night shot selected as well, which was not correct.
                      Peter
                      http://www.vap-group.at
                      http://www.austrianaviation.net

Comment

• Hello all

There in photos to chance?

Best regard,
                        Siegi.

Comment

• Originally posted by afkabruce98 View Post
                          Jan-
                          1- overexposed, soft, noise/grain and compression
                          2- overexposed, soft, bad composition/centering
                          3- soft, overexposed, lack of contrast
                          Thanks.
                          Do these ones stand a chance? Thanks again.
                          Rejected versions here and new ones attached:

Flickr |Airliners.Net | Airplane-Pictures.Net | Jetphotos.Net

Comment

• Dear screeners,

could you please take a look at these 3 pictures.

For the 2 Wingviews, I already have some similar pictures. I hope they are not too similar that they cause a rejection

Thank you,
                            Lasse

Comment

• I took this image today. I moved the camera around to portrait mode since the effect was really unusual:

With the moon rising, and the clouds crossing it, the effect was bizarre. Used ISO12,800, 1/4sec at F/4.0 at 9:30pm. How is the cropping on that one. I tried to get the moon in, with the cloud and some of the water. I had not really planned to submit it - since this backlit sort of image isn't the normal kind of photo I prefer to take, but I thought it was worth giving a go.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrFoot View Post
                                Dear screeners,

could you please take a look at these 3 pictures.

For the 2 Wingviews, I already have some similar pictures. I hope they are not too similar that they cause a rejection
                                Hi Lasse,

I think the KLM wing view is possibly bordering on a bit too similar to the two you already have as the view is fairly standard. The Fokker wing view I think is worth uploading because although you already have two accepted the view is quite different and interesting. It could probably do with another kick of sharpening though.

I like the Turkish 737 but it's very much a 'grey area' image. I think it's worth trying but don't be too surprised if it gets a too far/centre rejection.

Originally posted by sst001 View Post
                                I took this image today. I moved the camera around to portrait mode since the effect was really unusual:
                                An interesting image but I'm not quite sure the motive or quality are quite there for JP standards. I don't think showing the clouds above and having the aircraft so low really adds that much to the image so it would be a motive reject for me. Others may well disagree though so perhaps get a few more opinions before making a decision.
                                Last edited by PMN; 2011-01-21, 13:37.
                                Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X