Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thoughts on these 2 even shots from Oceana, because they're evening shots I don't want to make them too light.

Thanks,

Comment

• How about this one?

I have tried to do something different and much to my surprise I got two for the price of one! I did not notice the landing aircraft until it was too late or I would have been tempted to stretch the exposure out a little more. 43 Secs @ f14 if anyone is interested.
      Glasgow Airport is three miles away in the center of the picture, the terminal is to the left of the two brilliant white lights.
      Wallace

Comment

• @ Top Gun: Both appear noisy, the first one is compressed, the second a bit too dark.

@ wwshack: Sorry, but I don't think there's enough airport there. You could try with this one and see how it does, but I don't see it making it.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Diddy!
          @ Top Gun: Both appear noisy, the first one is compressed, the second a bit too dark.
          thanks E-Diddy, I could really notice the grain here at home more than at work. Cheap work monitors

Comment

• Thanks!
            Royi

Comment

• Hello there,

With this one rejected http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=1252919

Can I re-upload it with no remark or what can I do with this one?

Thanks

Comment

• What are you trying to show exactly ?
                Sorry but a small part of the runway with a crowd is not a good enough motive.
                That's one to keep for the personnal collection
                Regards
                Alex

Comment

• Hello Alex,

If you can see at the upper part of the picture is a visible part of the wing, and also the wing strut. That's what I'm trying to show, and that's why I selected wing view

Sorry if I posted this, you almost kicked me

Comment

• You don't have to be sorry for anything. And my question was really what you have to ask yourself. If it's the wing, Try to show more of it. It would be better for a wing view pic. And the runway or the crowed are I'm afraid not a good enough motive.
                    Cheers
                    Alex

Comment

• As a rule of thumb: if a photo has been rejected, it can be appealed. It not or if the appeal has been rejected as well, do NOT upload the same photo again with the rejection reasons still there. In other words, if a photo has been rejected for bad motive, don't re-upload again if the motive of the photo can't be changed (by different cropping, etc.).

Gerardo
                      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Now I got it, I'll try to search for a proper shot.

Thanks Alex!

Comment

• Hey,

Anything about my question ?

Thanks!!

Comment

• Royi,
                            As an airport overview, I don't see a problem. However, I personally would have cropped it a little bit tighter. It also looks slightly oversharpened.
                            I assume that was your question as you only posted a pic with no explanation.

Comment

• Hey Mark,

Thanks for the reply. Yep my question was about this one, I'll re-edit it to be a little bit tighter and will have a look on the sharpening also.

Royi

Comment

• any chance ?

Hi,

A version of this got rejected for being underexposed so I have reworked it etc, the histogram shows it to be pretty much well balanced throughout. I want to upload it as an artistic/dusk shot - any advice before my acceptance levels get another bashing !! lol. cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X