Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wallace,
    Your shot will indeed result in a motiv rejection I'm afraid.
    Cheers
    Alex

Comment

• Hey,

Could anyone please tell me what about this 2?

Thanks!

Royi

Comment

• Hi Royi,
        Those 2 pics appear to be soft and lack contrast for me. But you can probably work them (specially the 1st one) on PS. I would also try to focus more on the plane on the 1st pic with a better crop (too much dead space on the right side). The weather really looks like you had a hard time not getting totally wet...
        Cheers
        Alex

Comment

• Hey Alex,

Thanks for the reply. Indeed I did some fast work on those 2, I thought that if I would show the fire truck on the 1st pic it would be nice, but you're basiclly right, I will re-edit that one and upload it here and ask for opinion once again.

Thanks.
          ROyi

Comment

• Royi,
            Showing the truck is ok, I said on the right side, the plane doesn't need to be 100%centered for a motiv like this one.
            Cheers

Comment

• Hey again,

What about this one now -

Thanks!
              Royi

Comment

• Hi -

How about this one?

Comment

• I would upload it.

Cheers
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• I'm not sure about this one. The motive/crop is the one that makes me hesitate to upload it.

Do you got an opinion, What do you think, Gerardo ?

Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Are these too dark? I`m undecided. It was one of those days when it is bright sunshine one minute then the darkest, thickest clouds ever the next minute, and these were taken during the latter!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1286201

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1286209

Comment

• They look ok to me Phil
                        Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by MaxPower
                          I'm not sure about this one. The motive/crop is the one that makes me hesitate to upload it.

Do you got an opinion, What do you think, Gerardo ?
                          The motive/cropping/framing is indeed a bit weird. I don't exactly see, what you intend to show. The engine draws some attention, but then again it's "lost in (too much dead) space", so to say. I would try something different.
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by philh
                            Are these too dark? I`m undecided. It was one of those days when it is bright sunshine one minute then the darkest, thickest clouds ever the next minute, and these were taken during the latter!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1286201

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1286209
                            Hi Phil the exposure seems fine on both, however they both have jaggies, the Varig being the worst.

Jid

Comment

• Unmarked MD80

Originally posted by LX-A343
                              The motive/cropping/framing is indeed a bit weird. I don't exactly see, what you intend to show. The engine draws some attention, but then again it's "lost in (too much dead) space", so to say. I would try something different.
                              Roger that.

However I am trying to show an anonymous MD, waiting for a paintjob, probably !

I'll go back down there and catch her on a different angle. Thanks.

JPS
                              Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

• Thanks for the feedback chaps.

Comment

Working...
                                X