Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys
    Not sure on this one, old pic took on my old camera.
    Thanks Sam

Comment

• Doesn't look bad to me. Upload it.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Is this good for anything or is it entirely motiveless? Im leaning towards the latter although I quite like it for the personals.

Comment

• Looks ok to me,
          I just regret the crop... cutting the "British" title.

Cheers
          Alex

Comment

• Its not cropped, that was more or less the actual pic! Just a bit more sky in front of the nose that I got rid of. I just like the front of 747`s!

Comment

• Originally posted by philh
              Is this good for anything or is it entirely motiveless? Im leaning towards the latter although I quite like it for the personals.
              Sorry I just have to point this out, you're the photographer you should know the motive before you snap the shutter.

Comment

• Fair point.

As I said in my previous post,I love the shape of the forward section of the 747 and think it looks good filling a frame, showing the size and elegance, so that is
                my personal motive whenever I take a shot like that.

I suppose my question should have been 'would that motive be passable for Jetphotos', especially as there is only a fraction of the aircraft in the shot, rather than how I first worded it.

Comment

• For me, the motive works, the crop is a little awkward with the "H" and the door cut off, if that can be fixed I suggest you should give her a shot.

Comment

• Motiv

Hi,

Would this be an acceptable motiv and would the heat from the engines be too detirmental? I quite like this but can well understand why others might not.

Thanks

Needs a little more contrast too perhaps but its hard to tell on this lap top.
                    Last edited by cja; 2007-01-22, 16:27.

Comment

• Heat haze kills it imo....
                      It's not about the motive... just the amount of heat haze...

Alex

Comment

• First 3 pics are of the same aircraft at different stages of transiting the valley. Would all 3 be considered as being too similar, and if so which 1 or 2 should I upload.

Any opinions on this shot of a different Tornado?

Thanks

Mark

Comment

• I love em all mate.

Was that at Mach? If so where exactly do you stand for those as the three times Ive been Im never above the flightline and its really annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by philh
                            Was that at Mach? If so where exactly do you stand for those as the three times Ive been Im never above the flightline and its really annoying.
                            Scottish Borders - Moffat Valley. Info can be found at www.lowfly.net on the Mach loop, Lake District and Scottish low fly sites.

Comment

• Didn't see this forum till now, or I would have posted my questions from last night here.

Here are ones I have re-done since trying the tips from a workflow site I found today. Any uploadable?

The last one I had to resize to post here. So other than the compression artifacts...?

Comment

• Mark, I would upload #1 and #2. That's speaking as Senior Screener. As photographer, I would try to squeeze them all in, as they are superb

#4 looks too soft or blurry to me.
                                My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Working...
                                X