Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SAS pic is a bit soft.

Comment

• Soft too here

My other pictures: http://pbase.com/pitchul

Comment

• Hi there.

How about the following two:

I'm a bit worried about the red and white sign in the foreground. Also, should any of them be saved at 1024 rather than at 1200?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

• Hi Gianluca
          First one looks great
          2nd one lacks contrast a bit and is blurry. Shame for the sign obstructing too.

Cheers
          Alex

Comment

• Thanks Alex!

Too bad the SIA 773ER shot is not good enough. My next question would be if something like this would generally be acceptable or if it's considered under/overexoposed.

-Gianluca

Comment

• Can You improve this bad shot?

Hallo!
              Athens' Airport. I was moving on the bus getting the terminal from my flight, and I saw this one through the window.
              I can't lose it! Never seen a Yak42 before and with that painting!
              but:
              I'm moving
              There's the Window
              Camera PowerShot A10 only 1.3 megapixels.

I show You the original and my attempt to improve it. Anyone can help me? I REALLY would like to upload it!!!

Please note I'm using The Gimp (Linux) and not Photoshop

Comment

• Soo...uploadable?

Comment

• Not looking like that lol. Loads of commpresion and a loss of quality. Have you cropped it down allot from the original?

Comment

• Gandalf. Im gona say no to this one. To many issues with the original to be salvaged im afraid.

Comment

• So today I made my 1st attempt at contrail shooting with a Lufthansa 747-400, presumably enroute to Mexico City. Do either of these have a shot at making the DB??

Comment

• Im gona say no, im afraid not. The plane is way blown out.

Comment

• Sooo....how about this one?

Comment

• Looks blurry to me and oversharpened, as if you wanted to compensate the blurriness.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Hi,

These 2 have a chance?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks

Gregor

Comment

• Gegor: 1st = shouldnt be a problem. 2nd = to soft/blurry.

Comment

Working...
                                X