Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
    Hi Roel,
    ..........But, In the rejected photo, the airplane is during the climbing after takeoff with the wheels up, and the angle of the nose is towards up.

So... I'm really sorry, but I can not understand the problem.

All the best,
    Erez.

PS: as always I'm apologize if I have any mistakes with my bad English...
    The main issue Erez is that the landing gear being down makes very little difference to the overall image. If the shots had been at a different angle of view then they would both be accepted.

.......and your English is much better than my Hebrew !!!!
    If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
      The main issue Erez is that the landing gear being down makes very little difference to the overall image. If the shots had been at a different angle of view then they would both be accepted.

.......and your English is much better than my Hebrew !!!!
      OK, thanks Brian.

....and ...

Comment

• I got the whole batch rejected as undersharpened/soft, and I'm trying to figure out if they really are soft or if the screener's contacts were getting dry. I know I processed all those together and they were screened together, so it has to be something systematic (9 photos rejected). But for now those 3 will suffice, at least they can give me an idea of what was wrong.

And can anyone check what the issues were with the categories with both the Jetstar and the C-130? Because I have no way of checking the categories, and my upload records are not that meticulous.
        [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• They are definatly not soft.
          As for categories, did you tick Warbird/vintage and biz jet for the Jetstar
          Warbird and cargo for the C130?
          I can't check either, but I dare say that is maybe why. I would appeal the DC-4

Comment

• Ah. I must have forgotten the wardbird category, I know I didn't forget with the C-54 because that's an older plane. I'm pretty sure I selected cargo for the C-130 and bizjet for the VC-140, but I don't recall selecting warbird.

Just to refresh my memory, if the plane is military and in a museum is it automatically a warbird?

I will probably go through the batch later today and check, possibly appeal the C-54 (and if theres more that didn't have the category problem and look good)

Thanks for your help Brenden!
            [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Felipe, I have to disagree with Brenden.

The primary reason for the rejection of two of your shots was the categories. Secondary was the undersharpened issue. Take this as a suggestion to re-sharpen them before you re-upload.

The C-54 is undersharpened, particularly noticeable across the top of the fuselage. Keep in mind you have 8 recent rejections for soft from a multitude of screeners. This is an indication that you may need to review your editing of these shots.

Cheers.

Comment

• Yeah I'm trying to figure out what's happening there, as I haven't done anything different than in the past.

I apologize in advance because I appealed like 4 of the soft rejections before reading your reply.
                [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• ta AJ

Comment

• Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post
                    I apologize in advance because I appealed like 4 of the soft rejections before reading your reply.
                    No problem.....I'm sure they can be edited as really nice shots.

Comment

• Hello,

Need some help with this rejection for bad framing :

Should a place it higher in frame and cut off a part of the tail ?

Best regards,

Bjorn

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                        Hello,

Best regards,

Bjorn
                        maybe it's because there is too much space in front of the nose?
                        Nice picture by the way!

let the screeners answer, I was just admiring your picture and gave an opinion which is really a question for my own future uploads

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                          Hello,

Best regards,

Bjorn
                          Bjorn,

Apart from being a tad low in the frame, screeners also weren't fond of the particular crop. Too much of the wing is sticking out on the left, while it's very tightly cut on the right.

Comment

• Okay Michael, thanks for replying. I will try a different crop.

Best regards,

Bjorn

Comment

• Hello for all,
                              Please opinion on rejected photo:

The sun was is me behind, this backlite?

Regards,
                              Siegi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siegi N. View Post
                                Hello for all,
                                Please opinion on rejected photo:

The sun was is me behind, this backlite?

Regards,
                                Siegi.

in this on, Sun was right of me, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X