Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello screeners!

Can you give me a bit of guidance on this reject?

I am not sure what category was not ticked, I did not think this was a small prop?

Thank you.

jeremy

Comment

• Hi all
      Hello, can you explain please why this photo is Invalid Hot?

Here is another pic of this A/C from today, and it's Hot Photo:

Regards,
      Siegi.

Comment

• Originally posted by Siegi N. View Post
        Hello for all,
        Please opinion on rejected photo:

The sun was is me behind, this backlite?

Regards,
        Siegi.
        It's more toplit than backlit in my opinion.

Originally posted by jeremydando View Post
        Hello screeners!

Can you give me a bit of guidance on this reject?

I am not sure what category was not ticked, I did not think this was a small prop?

Thank you.

jeremy
        I can't see what categories were selected. Maybe the screener who screened it will reply.

Originally posted by Siegi N. View Post
        Hi,
        Please opinion on rejected photo, why Invalid Hot?

First 737-700 for Aerosvit.

Today JP accept to Marek Kowalczyk in Warsaw:
        UR-AAP. Boeing 737-7L9. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thank,
        Siegi.
        Siegi, do you even bother reading your screening results? The screener left a comment for you.

Sam.
        Last edited by RingwaySam; 2012-07-14, 16:38.

Comment

• Originally posted by RingwaySam View Post
          It's more toplit than backlit in my opinion.

I can't see what categories were selected. Maybe the screener who screened it will reply.

Siegi, do you even bother reading your screening results? The screener left a comment for you.

Sam.
          I don't reciver comment in my mail.

Siegi.

Comment

I don't reciver comment in my mail.

Siegi.
            Siegi,
            I was the rejecting screener and this is what was left for you in the rejection...

RejectID 3909941
            Date Uploaded Jul 14, 2012 - 11:10
            Reasons - Invalid Hot
            Screener 1 Name Screener Num 1
            Decision InstantReject
            Reasons - Invalid Hot
            Photog Rem Not the first Next Gen 737 for Aerosvit. I will raise the issue of the Warsaw shot.

Check the rejection email and you should find the statement "Not the first Next Gen 737 for Aerosvit. I will raise the issue of the Warsaw shot." somewhere in it.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Hello for all,
              Please opinion on rejected photo:

The sun was is me behind, this backlite?

Regards,
              Siegi.
              On a technicality the fin is not casting a shadow so I would appeal that one. The sun must have been pretty well right on top though as the fin is not fully lit.
              If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
                Siegi,
                I was the rejecting screener and this is what was left for you in the rejection...

RejectID 3909941
                Date Uploaded Jul 14, 2012 - 11:10
                Reasons - Invalid Hot
                Screener 1 Name Screener Num 1
                Decision InstantReject
                Reasons - Invalid Hot
                Photog Rem Not the first Next Gen 737 for Aerosvit. I will raise the issue of the Warsaw shot.

Check the rejection email and you should find the statement "Not the first Next Gen 737 for Aerosvit. I will raise the issue of the Warsaw shot." somewhere in it.
                Ok, thank.

Siegi.

Comment

• Hi, I would like to know whether the contrast is too much or too little. Thanks.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3902250

Comment

• Too little.

Sam

Comment

• Pc-12

Hi all,

Just a quick question; I had a photo of a PC-12 rejected for "categories wrong or missing". Do you consider a PC-12 to be a "small prop"?

Thanks,

John F.

Comment

• Originally posted by akerosid View Post
                        Hi all,

Just a quick question; I had a photo of a PC-12 rejected for "categories wrong or missing". Do you consider a PC-12 to be a "small prop"?

Thanks,

John F.
                        I am in the same situation and look forward to the response. Also a Embraer EMB-120ER Brasília that was rejected for wrong categories

jeremy in minnesota

Comment

• Originally posted by akerosid View Post
                          Hi all,

Thanks,

John F.
                          Please check here: http://forums.jetphotos.net/showthread.php?t=41981
                          My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Hi,

Both these photos were rejected today.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3904201
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3904211

With all due respect to the screening team, I feel that the rejections was unjustified.

At the time when the photo was taken the sun was definitely behind me, on the right side, and not opposite me.

One can see clearly on the ground under the plane that the shadow of the aircraft is on the left side of the plane, a little inside, not in my direction.

All of the above proves the direction of the sun as I have written.

I sent an appeals on two rejections, but it's also rejected, with Admin Comments >> Please, check the shadows on the aircraft!

I checked it many times, but I think there is no any evidence about backlit.

So again: With all due respect to the screening team, I feel that the rejections was unjustified.

Best regards,
                            Erez.

Comment

• Erez,

It's very obvious the the whole side of the aircraft are in the shade.
                              “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Screener's Comments: Too similar Felipe, which is a shame, the colours in this one are much better

And that got me wondering: Is there a procedure I can follow to get the shot in the database replaced? (Maybe request a removal and then use the appeal function to say hey, I removed it because this one is much better) I didn't feel it was that similar so I didn't request a removal first, and I'm not willing to waste anyone's time (or my time, for that matter) appealing on the grounds that it's not *that* similar to my eyes.
                                [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

Working...
                                X