Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ariel l View Post
    Brighten more ?
    what categories i miss ?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4030965
    Yes. Night shot probably.

Sam

Comment

• Can u explain why is it night shot ?
      it was taken at sunset
      thank you

Comment

• Please read the description for every category in the upload guidelines or here:
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by Ariel l View Post
          Can u explain why is it night shot ?
          it was taken at sunset
          thank you
          Sunset/dawn/night all require night category. As Gerardo points out, it's all in the upload guidelines, the guidelines that are indicated by this text on the upload page...

These guidelines are required reading for all JetPhotos.Net photo contributors! Please make sure you have read and understand them before attempting to upload photos!
          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Hey guys,

I have some problems with this picture. Its already the second try but I got again a rejection for contrast. If I look at the histogram I can't see any problems...

Comment

• Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
              If I look at the histogram I can't see any problems...
              Looking at the image I feel it lacks contrast, looking at the histogram I get a conformation:

the histo is flat at the left side (dark colours)

Comment

• It's also flat at the right side. Draw the baseline arrows in on the right and left until they touch the graph ends. This will set the combination of light and dark adjustments needed to fix the contrast.

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
                  Looking at the image I feel it lacks contrast, looking at the histogram I get a conformation:

the histo is flat at the left side (dark colours)
                  Here is an example of the difference contrast makes to your photo

flickr

Comment

• Thanks for all the detailed answers! I've attached the histogram and in my opinion there are enough tones on the left side and not really a lack. Ok on the right there could be a touch more. Which software did you use to show the histogram Pamela?

Comment

• Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
                      Thanks for all the detailed answers! I've attached the histogram and in my opinion there are enough tones on the left side and not really a lack. Ok on the right there could be a touch more. Which software did you use to show the histogram Pamela?
                      Change the histogram from RGB mode to luminosity (via the channel option).

All contrast adjustments via levels should be done with the histogram in luminosity mode. I hope this helps,

Dave

Comment

• WOW thanks Dave! I didn't know that although I've already edit thousand of pictures.
                        "Again what learned" like the famous Lothar Matthäus said

Comment

• Hello all,

Do you think it's soft?

Regards,
                          Siegi.

Comment

• It is a tad soft yes.

Comment

• I was wondering about a specific area to check for a "horizon unlevel" for this shot(Overhead bins, rows of seats, etc). I want to re-upload editing it unless there are other issues besides that.

Comment

• Originally posted by CcrlR View Post
                                I was wondering about a specific area to check for a "horizon unlevel" for this shot(Overhead bins, rows of seats, etc). I want to re-upload editing it unless there are other issues besides that.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4038159
                                Use the left side vertical of the left hand toilet.

Comment

Working...
                                X