No announcement yet.

Lack of screeners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bjorn, what you say is pretty much right. Now, I personally don't know how often JP members go spotting and upload on a regular basis. But assuming that the upload rate stays the same afterwards, I think it will help the queue numbers at least.
    Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

• Whoa...what happened...the queue is now below 10,000!!!
      Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

• What happened?

I uploaded last Friday and the photos have already been accepted. Of corse this is great news, mainly for me

Are the screeners feeling 'haunted' by some members?
        Screeners, please don't be rushed. If it takes two weeks or even longer to judge photos, then so be it. I'd rather have the quality stay high than the quantity.

But maybe I missed something and there are other reasons for my pics getting accepted after only four days. In that case, I haven't spoken.

Cheers,

Hinkelbein

Comment

• Well a few screeners devoted large parts of their weekend to a queue reduction. Btw. what did I see about up-load potential. 2500+ up-loads on sunday...

Comment

• Originally posted by Hinkelbein View Post
            What happened?

Are the screeners feeling 'haunted' by some members?

Cheers,

Hinkelbein
            Not by me! Gniff, gniff, gniff.
            I only did ask a question by opening this topic!

Comment

Working...
            X