Lack of screeners?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saupatel,

it had absolutely NOTHING to do with that! I think you misunderstood.

My post was deleted for no reason, and contained nothing inflamattory or degrading towards anyone- why did this happen on a website thats meant to promote free speech and suggestions by its members?

It seems no one can answer this- JP management/screeners- the silence is deafening!

Comment

• Originally posted by nkand View Post
      It seems no one can answer this- JP management/screeners- the silence is deafening!
      Unfortunately most screeners don't have moderating rights so it's impossible to check unless you asked a moderator. I'm sure if you sent one of them a private message they would be happy to explain why it was deleted.

Comment

• There is no trace of a deleted post. Believe it or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by seahawk View Post
          There is no trace of a deleted post. Believe it or not.

nkand...can you point out where your deleted post is please as I can't find any trace of it either. If it was deleted there would be a box saying you had a post deleted but I can't see one anywhere. Reply #106 is the first comment that you have made in this thread?
          Last edited by B7772ADL; 2011-10-26, 05:04.

Comment

• I have forum moderation rights and cannot find any trace of any post here. Your posting history shows 6 posts, none of which have been deleted.

Are you certain that you actually submitted a reply and did not just preview the post and forget to actually submit it ?
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
              I have forum moderation rights and cannot find any trace of any post here. Your posting history shows 6 posts, none of which have been deleted.

Are you certain that you actually submitted a reply and did not just preview the post and forget to actually submit it ?
              Brian and all other of the members,
              I clearly remember an response from "nkand" here, and now it's not appear, It's mean it was deleted.
              I remember it for sure, because my name is appeared in this response.

Best regards,
              Erez.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                Brian and all other of the members,
                I clearly remember an response from "nkand" here, and now it's not appear, It's mean it was deleted.
                I remember it for sure, because my name is appeared in this response.

Best regards,
                Erez.

Erez,

3 different screeners (all with mod access) have now said that they can't find any trace of a reply, let alone one being deleted. Are you sure it was not part of a different thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by B7772ADL View Post
                  Erez,

3 different screeners (all with mod access) have now said that they can't find any trace of a reply, let alone one being deleted. Are you sure it was not part of a different thread?
                  James,
                  I have no doubt, it was here. I'm sure a hundred percent.

I have no interest with a member who wrote the deleted response above.
                  But I clearly remember his response in this thread because he wrote my name in his response in this specific issue.

Best regards,
                  Erez.

Comment

• For what it's worth, the post was quoted in reply 85, but Nkand has no posts prior to post 104.
                    Please visit my website! http://www.schipholspotter.com/

Don't make me use uppercase...

Comment

• Hmm strange. It must have been physically deleted.

Comment

• So it seems Stefan, but I have no idea why it was completely deleted.

Comment

• nkand, just post it again since no one seems to have deleted it.
                          That being said, i re read the thread and yes, Stefan did quote and respond to it, so who knows whats happened.
                          Sam Rudge
                          A 5D3, some Canon lenses, the Sigma L and a flash

Comment

• The original link is also in post 85 but goes nowhere....
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=21893

Comment

• Are you sure he didn't delete it himself?
                              Chris Sharps
                              5D3 | 5D2 | 7D | 1D2 | 10D | 400D | 1V | 3
                              17-40F4L | 24-105F4LIS | 70-200F2.8LIS | 100-400LIS
                              24F1.4L II | 50F1.2L | 85F1.2L II | 15F2.8 Fisheye | 50F1.4 | 100F2.8 Macro
                              1.4x | 550EX x2

Fuji X100

Comment

• Yes. He can only soft delete.

Comment

Working...
                                X