X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now you must look up "British Humour"

Comment

Originally posted by Shanwick View Post
      Brian surely this "git"word cannot refer to Paul N.
      To be fair git's milder than what he usually calls me!
      Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by seahawk View Post
        Now you must look up "British Humour"
        No need to Stefan and I won't tell you to look up "Irish Humour"it is only full of sarcasm and tongue in cheek

Comment

Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
          Nope...not a lack of screeners, just absolutely shedloads of uploads as JP becomes more and more popular !
          Brian, could I be the one to be blamed, since I started to upload photos again (size 1024 )?

Comment

Glad to hear you have started uploading again, Hinkelbein!
            Remember on your hardest days, that the airplanes always take off against the wind... afterwards, the skies are all yours.

Comment

Originally posted by coke View Post
              Thanks, I enjoy it again

Comment

The Que has grown big time, and the normal screeners who screen a heap of photos per month over 3000 (you do the math) are away, busy with FAMILY, WORK, and having a Social life. Does anyone remember when a.net had over 20,000 photos in the que?

Comment

Originally posted by Brenden S View Post
                  The Que has grown big time, and the normal screeners who screen a heap of photos per month over 3000 (you do the math) are away, busy with FAMILY, WORK, and having a Social life. Does anyone remember when a.net had over 20,000 photos in the que?
                  Yeah or maybe some of the "3000" club screeners are tired of screening 3000 when others are not doing the quota month after month ?

It's absolutely true that we are ALL busy with our normal life, but we CAN do better than that, we, as screener are also responsible with this situation and we should ALL do our best to reduce the queue.

Cheers
                  Alex

Comment

This discussion has been going on for a very long time now but till now nothing really happened, no changes are made yet.

Maybe set a maximum of pictures in the queue to 75 pics for elite members. When set down to 50 elite or even lower they probably end their elite membership.

I know there are some guys who upload a lot of pictures and there probably saying you guys should do screening and don't care about your personal lifes.

The site is getting more popular so much more uploaders. Nothing to affend any of you guys but with a growing popularity you simply can't handle it with the current amount of screeners. Otherwise i think the queue is over 20.000 next summer.

Bjorn

Comment

Shanwick, you have a large version of your forum picture by any chance?

Comment

Originally posted by coke View Post
                        It is just what I predicted!
                        "He comes back, he this site"!

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
                          It's absolutely true that we are ALL busy with our normal life, but we CAN do better than that, we, as screener are also responsible with this situation and we should ALL do our best to reduce the queue.

Cheers
                          Alex
                          Well, I think that as soon you become a screener it is NOT ALOWED to have a normal life anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                            Shanwick, you have a large version of your forum picture by any chance?
                            If your referring to a higher resolution of my avatar the answer is yes.If you mean a larger version with the whole 747 in this individual frame..the answer is no.It was my first visit to SXM and I think the smallest lens I had at that time was an 18mm(pre my 10.5mm) way too large for a 747 trying to take out the beach brollies on Maho

Comment

Originally posted by Omar Alex Saffe View Post
                              Yeah or maybe some of the "3000" club screeners are tired of screening 3000 when others are not doing the quota month after month ?
                              Alex
                              Woooow. now, you've made a statement!

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                                Maybe set a maximum of pictures in the queue to 75 pics for elite members. When set down to 50 elite or even lower they probably end their elite membership.
                                Maybe I'm unusual, but even as an Elite member, I rarely have more than 15-20 shots in the queue at any one time. And if I remember, in the past when this suggestion has come up, it turned out that only a handful of people had 50+ photos in the queue - it was more an issue of a large number of photographers all submitting photos, not a small group uploading huge numbers.
                                KC-135: Passing gas and taking names!

Comment

Working...
                                X