Thanks for feedback. Heat haze is ok?
    It's not a problem for me.

Originally posted by Eduardo Paixão Silva View Post
    Hello, are any of these ok for upload? Thanks

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8159[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8160[/ATTACH]
    I don't see any major issues.

Originally posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Hi, I had the image of the apache banking rejected a couple of weeks ago for being unsharpened, but it was also rejected for 'Cropping/Photo edges/ Size Ratio' - I wonder if anyone could please tell me which of these was the issue? I understand that the there is a little more space to the right of the aircraft than the left, although I feel this had to be done to avoid cutting off the blades. The image of the helicopter flying level (more blue background) hasn't been uploaded, and I was just wondering if it would be acceptable. Thank you very much in advance!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8162[/ATTACH]
    If you read your rejection emails, you would see a message relating to the cropping issue. There was a white border running along the bottom of the fame not visible in the two image you posted, but clearly visible in your rejected image(s):

Click image for larger version

Name:	89174_1499945785.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	233.9 KB
ID:	1016203

Comment

• Welcome to the forum Kyle

Comment

• My apologies, I had not been receiving any emails regarding rejections/queue status. I can see the white line that you speak of in the picture you just posted, but have double checked in my original and it is not there. Do you think that it might be worth trying to upload again to see if the line was only an error? Thanks dlowwa!

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Maybe a touch bright, and not a fan of the angle, but the latter is not a reason for rejection, so otherwise should be ok.
          Thank you! Yes I always seem to get the "special" planes when I don't expect them and it's always from that spot where I'm pretty much under the approach so I have to run as far as I can in the parking lot for a slightly better angle but still not optimal

Comment

• Originally posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
            My apologies, I had not been receiving any emails regarding rejections/queue status. I can see the white line that you speak of in the picture you just posted, but have double checked in my original and it is not there. Do you think that it might be worth trying to upload again to see if the line was only an error? Thanks dlowwa!
            Sure, just double check once in the queue that the line is not there, but in my experience that's an editing issue, not a file upload one

Comment

• Strange...I don't see it here, but maybe you could check just to be sure? This is the exact same image, no changes, but it seems to be gone! Also, is the sharpness acceptable? Many thanks!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Strange...I don't see it here, but maybe you could check just to be sure? This is the exact same image, no changes, but it seems to be gone! Also, is the sharpness acceptable? Many thanks!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6022627
                We can't judge or give comments about photos already in the queue. You need to ask before you upload your photos to the queue.

Comment

• Sorry, it was only as this was more of an issue with the photo just when uploaded rather than the edited jpeg. Is there any way to tell if this issue of the 'white line' will happen again, since you can't offer advice on already queued photos? This was the image here. Thanks!Click image for larger version

Name:	059_City_9948.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	727.1 KB
ID:	1016204

Comment

Strange...I don't see it here, but maybe you could check just to be sure? This is the exact same image, no changes, but it seems to be gone! Also, is the sharpness acceptable? Many thanks!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6022627
                    I won't comment on quality, but there is no issue with cropping/borders on this one.

Comment

• Hello.
                      Is vignetting an issue on these photos? Thanks again.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	rwy 15.jpg
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1016205

Hi all,

Is this acceptable as an Airport Overview/ Runway shot? This is a grass runway at Springhouse Airpark in BC, Canada.

Comment

• Originally posted by FederalAce View Post
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8170[/ATTACH]

Hi all,

Is this acceptable as an Airport Overview/ Runway shot? This is a grass runway at Springhouse Airpark in BC, Canada.
                          Yes it is

Comment

• Okay, thanks! I'll leave it how it is and hopefully it'll be okay.

Comment

• Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-WWL_YRTI_9484.jpg
Size:	805.6 KB
ID:	1016207

Name:	HS-LTL_WSSS_8709.jpg
Size:	259.8 KB
ID:	1016208

Name:	G-TCXC_KMCO_0525.jpg
Size:	700.6 KB
ID:	1016209

Name:	PR-AIV_KMCO_0634.jpg
Size:	839.6 KB
ID:	1016210

Name:	PR-AIV_KMCO_0660.jpg
Size:	714.5 KB
ID:	1016211

Hi, are there any issues with the following images? Thank you in advance!

Comment

• Originally posted by Eduardo Paixão Silva View Post
                                Hello.
                                Is vignetting an issue on these photos? Thanks again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8167[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8168[/ATTACH]
                                [ATTACH=CONFIG]8169[/ATTACH]
                                Yes it is quite noticeable, even in the thumbnails.

Comment

Working...
                                X