No.

Be patient
    Thanks a lot!
    Have a nice day!
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

• Hey,
      I got this one rejected due obstructing objects and I think it's because of the grass. But in my eyes it not obstructing something like the whole plane. It's only not shoting centimeters of the wheel what is quite common for planes may be stowed or resting for longer times. The photo itself is not that bad so I don't understand why being so strict if there is only that liitle "problem"

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks anyway
      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
        Hey,
        I got this one rejected due obstructing objects and I think it's because of the grass. But in my eyes it not obstructing something like the whole plane. It's only not shoting centimeters of the wheel what is quite common for planes may be stowed or resting for longer times. The photo itself is not that bad so I don't understand why being so strict if there is only that liitle "problem"

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks anyway
        I am sorry, but completely agree with the rejection of my screening collegues: the wheels/landing gear is too much obstructed.
        It would be different if it were a very rare plane that would never leave it's position again, but this is not a rare plane and it probably will leave the high grass sooner or later.

Comment

• Dear friends,

It's rejected because of ''Horizon unlevel'', but In my opinion it's leveled.
          Am I wrong or maybe the rejection is wrong?

Every response will be appreciated.

Kind regards,
          Erez.

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
            Dear friends,

It's rejected because of ''Horizon unlevel'', but In my opinion it's leveled.
            Am I wrong or maybe the rejection is wrong?

Every response will be appreciated.

Kind regards,
            Erez.
            Verticals are leaning left = needs a little CW rotation.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
              Verticals are leaning left = needs a little CW rotation.
              Thanks Dana.

Is this one better?
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ErezS View Post
                Thanks Dana.

Is this one better?
                Better, but still leaning a bit (see houses directly under engines), so still borderline.

Comment

• Hi,

1. - reject due undersharpened and wrong categories:

I have added extra sharpening, photo is attached below. I also wanted to ask, what categories should I select. I believe thet Airport overview was selected, if not it is my bad.

Click image for larger version

Name:	LZIB_2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	906.9 KB
ID:	1016291

2. - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6021102

As my options to make photo of cocpit were not ideal, I wanted to ask, if tighter crop would make photo look better. I was thinking about crop like this:

Name:	OM-LIF_4.jpg
Size:	744.9 KB
ID:	1016292

Thank you for your time.
                  Marian

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
                    Better, but still leaning a bit (see houses directly under engines), so still borderline.
                    OK thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majky737 View Post
                      Hi,

1. - reject due undersharpened and wrong categories:

I have added extra sharpening, photo is attached below. I also wanted to ask, what categories should I select. I believe thet Airport overview was selected, if not it is my bad.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8273[/ATTACH]

2. - https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6021102

As my options to make photo of cocpit were not ideal, I wanted to ask, if tighter crop would make photo look better. I was thinking about crop like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]8274[/ATTACH]

Thank you for your time.
                      Marian
                      1. Airport Overview is correct. Sharpness looks passable to me.

2. Awkward crop, but still better than the first. This also seems to resolve the DOF issues the first one had.

Comment

• Hi,
                        Are there halos visible around the landing gear?
                        Thanks in advance!

Name:	145-209.jpg
Size:	253.3 KB
ID:	1016301
                        https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/87479

Comment

• Originally posted by JVSpotter View Post
                          Hi,
                          Are there halos visible around the landing gear?
                          Thanks in advance!
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]8283[/ATTACH]
                          Yes, slight halos visible.

Comment

• JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

How can I fix this? I adjusted it to as bright as it can be since I don't want to overexpose the whiter livery in the background. A bit sensitive rejection or not (histogram seems pretty even)? Opinions please, please respond, photo disappears in under 2 days. Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by hongmng View Post
                              https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6020742

How can I fix this? I adjusted it to as bright as it can be since I don't want to overexpose the whiter livery in the background. A bit sensitive rejection or not (histogram seems pretty even)? Opinions please, please respond, photo disappears in under 2 days. Thanks!
                              The subject is the AE, and it is underexposed (a bit soft too..). If brightening it blows out another part of the frame, you'll have to compose it better next time. It's the same reason it's difficult to get backlit or daytime cockpit shots accepted - properly exposing the subject of the image often leads to another area being severely overexposed.

Comment

• Where is the dust? Thank you

Photo ID Airline Aircraft Date Screened LINK
                                6012603 Alitalia CityLiner Embraer 170-200STD August 10, 2017 https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6012603

Comment

Working...
                                X