Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YanS View Post
    Hello everyone,

today this i got a rejection for this picture ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8596399 ). It seems to me that I have selected the wrong genre (civilian instead of military).
    However I understand point 1.2.5 of the guidelines in the way that government-aircraft should be uploaded as civilian. Or is the genre military as the aircraft is operated by the Luftwaffe/Air Force and not directly by the government?

Thanks in advance
    Best regards
    Yannick
    Operated by air force = military.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

It would be nice to know if these two might have a chance to be accepted.

1. Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC01926v2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	790.9 KB ID:	1103114 I'm not sure about contrast and horizon on this one. Does this A350 also fall under the business jet-category?

2. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0436v4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	622.4 KB ID:	1103115 This picture was rejected for being too soft yesterday so I added some sharpness but I don't know if it was enough or maybe even too much.

Thanks for your answers,
      All the best,
      Yannick

Comment

Hello everyone,

It would be nice to know if these two might have a chance to be accepted.

1. Click image for larger version Name:	DSC01926v2.JPG Views:	0 Size:	790.9 KB ID:	1103114 I'm not sure about contrast and horizon on this one. Does this A350 also fall under the business jet-category?

2. Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_0436v4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	622.4 KB ID:	1103115 This picture was rejected for being too soft yesterday so I added some sharpness but I don't know if it was enough or maybe even too much.

Thanks for your answers,
        All the best,
        Yannick
        1. horizon, overexposed
        2. borderline overexposed/soft (tail).

Comment

• Hi everyone,

thanks for your help, dlowwa.

I tried to correct the flaws on the A319 and gave it a try.
          Does this version of the A350-picture look better?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01926v3.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	772.2 KB
ID:	1103162

Tanks for your replies,
          Best regards,
          Yannick

Comment

Hi everyone,

thanks for your help, dlowwa.

I tried to correct the flaws on the A319 and gave it a try.
            Does this version of the A350-picture look better?

Name:	DSC01926v3.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	772.2 KB
ID:	1103162

Tanks for your replies,
            Best regards,
            Yannick
            Horizon looks a bit better, yes.

Comment

• Hi dlowwa,

Thanks for your quick answer!
              would it have a Chance to be accepted?

Kind regards
              yannick

Comment

Hi dlowwa,

Thanks for your quick answer!
                would it have a Chance to be accepted?

Kind regards
                yannick
                It's close enough to be ok for me, though if you wanted to be sure, might want to give it just a little more CCW.

Comment

• Thanks a lot, dlowwa, I‘ll add a little ccw and give it a try.

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I was working on some older photos and wondered if these would work for JP or if there is too much noise in the sky.
                    Of course a look at other issues is also welcome.

1. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5112v2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	450.7 KB
ID:	1103217

2. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5417v2.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	495.2 KB
ID:	1103218

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5381v2.jpg
Size:	488.8 KB
ID:	1103219

Thanks for your answers,
                    All the best,
                    Yannick

Comment

Hello everyone,

I was working on some older photos and wondered if these would work for JP or if there is too much noise in the sky.
                      Of course a look at other issues is also welcome.

1. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5112v2.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	450.7 KB
ID:	1103217

2. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5417v2.jpg
Size:	495.2 KB
ID:	1103218

3. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5381v2.jpg
Size:	488.8 KB
ID:	1103219

Thanks for your answers,
                      All the best,
                      Yannick
                      Noise is somewhat noticeable, and sharpening is an issue as well. May be fixable with better edits.

Comment

• Hi dlowwa,

Thanks for your feedback.
                        I will see if a better edit works but as the noise is already pretty strong on the original pictures I think I‘ll keep these for my personal collection.

Kind regards
                        Yannick

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I am really sorry for the fact that I again go to the forum with a rejection but I‘m not really sure what category is missing on this one ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8606135 ).
                          I can only imagine „business jet“ (however it would really sound strange to me calling this a business jet ) or „night shot“. But also selecting „night shot“ for this picture would at least be a little questionable in my eyes as there is still more or less proper daylight.
                          Furthermore the dark-aspect seems also a bit harsh to me. Yes, there is a gap on the right side of the histogram but for my understanding that is more down to the fact that the aircraft is mainly yellow (and black) and not white. If there is a misunderstanding on my side concerning the histogram, please let me know .

Thanks in advance,
                          All the best,
                          Yannick

Comment

Hello everyone,

I am really sorry for the fact that I again go to the forum with a rejection but I‘m not really sure what category is missing on this one ( https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8606135 ).
                            I can only imagine „business jet“ (however it would really sound strange to me calling this a business jet ) or „night shot“. But also selecting „night shot“ for this picture would at least be a little questionable in my eyes as there is still more or less proper daylight.
                            Furthermore the dark-aspect seems also a bit harsh to me. Yes, there is a gap on the right side of the histogram but for my understanding that is more down to the fact that the aircraft is mainly yellow (and black) and not white. If there is a misunderstanding on my side concerning the histogram, please let me know .

Thanks in advance,
                            All the best,
                            Yannick
                            the photo would not have been rejected for the missing Night Shot category alone. But the photo is also a bit too dark.
                            My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Hi Gerardo,

Thanks for your advice, I‘ll brighten it up a bit and give it another try with the night shot category .

Best regards,
                              Yannick

Comment

• Hello everyone,

I tried to brighten the Dornier up a bitbut I'm not sure if it is good enough now. it would be awsome to know if this version has better chances.
                                Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0489v4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	681.9 KB ID:	1103290

In addition to that I also have this CRJ in similar light-conditions so I assume this needs 'night shot' aswell, correct? I'm also unsure if its too dark or too soft.

Name:	IMG_0496v3.jpg
Views:	126
Size:	595.4 KB
ID:	1103292
                                Thanks for your answers,
                                Best regards,
                                Yannick
                                Last edited by YanS; 2020-11-21, 18:21. Reason: added the second picture

Comment

Working...
                                X