X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Looks fine to me.
    Thanks, Dana. I will upload this shot.

Can you provide some comments for this one?

Click image for larger version

Name:	G-EUUH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	829.0 KB
ID:	1020923 [Night Shot]

Many Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
      Thanks, Dana. I will upload this shot.

Can you provide some comments for this one?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12078[/ATTACH] [Night Shot]

Many Thanks!
      Photos already in the queue will not be commented on, you will have to wait for the normal screening process.

Comment

Photos already in the queue will not be commented on, you will have to wait for the normal screening process.
        Dana, sorry. I put the wrong file in the queue (same as I request prescreen). I already deleted the photo from queue. It`s possible to provide some feedback in this photo from BA now?

I will really appreciate with you can help me in this one too as I took this this photo in a bad weather (maybe has salvation).

Click image for larger version

Name:	EI-CPH.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	386.1 KB
ID:	1020961

Many thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
          Dana, sorry. I put the wrong file in the queue (same as I request prescreen). I already deleted the photo from queue. It`s possible to provide some feedback in this photo from BA now?

I will really appreciate with you can help me in this one too as I took this this photo in a bad weather (maybe has salvation).

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12117[/ATTACH]

Many thanks and sorry for any inconvenience.
          No problem, but you'll have to wait for someone else to offer advice. I see you decided not to follow some of my earlier advice about an image I said would certainly be rejected (and even appealed when it was eventually rejected), which of course you're absolutely allowed to do, but there's then also no motivation for me to continue to offer such advice.

I hope you'll understand.

Comment

No problem, but you'll have to wait for someone else to offer advice. I see you decided not to follow some of my earlier advice about an image I said would certainly be rejected (and even appealed when it was eventually rejected), which of course you're absolutely allowed to do, but there's then also no motivation for me to continue to offer such advice.

I hope you'll understand.
            I really understand you! Also I really thankful for all your advices and help which really help me to improve my photos and my skills in editing, more than 90% of my photos in the site was approved because your advices! Just my fault but one more time, sorry for any inconvenience that I may caused to you, it’s not my intention for sure.

Vinicius

Comment

Hey guys!

I had this photo rejected by Undersharpened (Soft) reason https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6392232.

Can any member / user / friend can help me in explain which points I can improve the sharpness in this photo?

Many thanks!

Vinicius

Comment

Hello Vinicius,

I had the same reasons for rejection on the last ones as well.
                We'll have to refine it !!!!!!!

Olivier

Comment

Originally posted by olandes269 View Post
                  Hello Vinicius,

I had the same reasons for rejection on the last ones as well.
                  We'll have to refine it !!!!!!!

Olivier
                  Yes, Olivier! We will have to refine it!

In my rejected picture, can you tell me in which points/aspects I can improve the sharpness?

Vinicius

Comment

It might sound good but not being screener, I'm not the tools. Maybe by brightening, it could do him good, but not sure

Best regards

Olivier

Comment

• Originally posted by vcruvinel View Post
                      Hey guys!

I had this photo rejected by Undersharpened (Soft) reason https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6392232.

Can any member / user / friend can help me in explain which points I can improve the sharpness in this photo?

Many thanks!

Vinicius
                      Hello Vinicius.

Not a screener as well, but to me almost the entire aircraft seems a bit soft.
                      Especially the parts around the windows.
                      Parts looking sharp to me are the winglets , the registration and the tail.
                      Don't know if it's your normal working flow, but putting the watermark through the landing gear in this way doesn't seem that smart to me.
                      You do have a big amount of tarmac to put your watermark in for example.
                      Don't know if it influences the final judges of the screeners.

Maybe this could help you.

Best Regards,

Wilko

Comment

• Originally posted by wkd001 View Post
                        Hello Vinicius.

Not a screener as well, but to me almost the entire aircraft seems a bit soft.
                        Especially the parts around the windows.
                        Parts looking sharp to me are the winglets , the registration and the tail.
                        Don't know if it's your normal working flow, but putting the watermark through the landing gear in this way doesn't seem that smart to me.
                        You do have a big amount of tarmac to put your watermark in for example.
                        Don't know if it influences the final judges of the screeners.

Maybe this could help you.

Best Regards,

Wilko
                        Olivier and Wilko, many thanks for the replies!

And Wilko, many thanks for the detailed explanation about the sharpness! I will edit again this image with the points you listed.

Best,

Vinicius Cruvinel

Comment

Olivier and Wilko, many thanks for the replies!

And Wilko, many thanks for the detailed explanation about the sharpness! I will edit again this image with the points you listed.

Best,

Vinicius Cruvinel
                          No problem Vinicius.

Suffered something similar myself once, not that great in editing as well. But will try to help others were possible.
                          Don't know what upload size you use. I do normally 1280 px long. My idea of sharpening at that size is, that you have to get close to oversharpen but NOT oversharpen.
                          You've done that with the registration and the winglets especially.

Good luck with your attempt, but keep in mind that screeners could still have other ideas.

Best Regards.

Wilko

Comment

• Originally posted by wkd001 View Post
                            No problem Vinicius.

Suffered something similar myself once, not that great in editing as well. But will try to help others were possible.
                            Don't know what upload size you use. I do normally 1280 px long. My idea of sharpening at that size is, that you have to get close to oversharpen but NOT oversharpen.
                            You've done that with the registration and the winglets especially.

Good luck with your attempt, but keep in mind that screeners could still have other ideas.

Best Regards.

Wilko
                            Wilko,

Many thanks for all the tips and helpm you gave to me! I normally use 1400px. Your explanation give me a very clear ideia to the new settings I need to use.

Best!

Vinicius Cruvinel

Comment

• Hey guys,

Just got this rejection by Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue) https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6409572.

Need some tips! How can I correct the color problem from this photo?

Many thanks!

Vinicius Cruvinel

Comment

Hey guys,

Just got this rejection by Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue) https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=6409572.

Need some tips! How can I correct the color problem from this photo?

Many thanks!

Vinicius Cruvinel
                                There is a cyan cast to the image. Adding red will remove it.

Comment

Working...
                                X