No announcement yet.

Pawelm - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't think that the processing will be a greater challange than actually taking this shot Could you please look up the raw file and check if it's actually possible to make this shot work?

thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by pawelm View Post
      I didn't think that the processing will be a greater challange than actually taking this shot Could you please look up the raw file and check if it's actually possible to make this shot work?

thanks!
      Yeah, relatively easy to fix, though there will probably be some noise, and you're not going to be able to easily balance the bright nose area and dark tail.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9727.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	324.4 KB
ID:	1079588

Comment

• Thanks. So, my last attempt on this one The histogram looks better than on the other shots, but i'm not sure if it's something more than borderline tho.
        Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. So, my last attempt on this one The histogram looks better than on the other shots, but i'm not sure if it's something more than borderline tho.
          Better yes, but still borderline. I think you've still focused a bit too much on pulling the shadows, but as I implied, might be workable.

Comment

• *Queen music starts* Dum, dum, dum... another one ...

So, this time, less shadow pulling. I tried to more or less match the histogram to the photo Dlowwa edited. Normally I wouldn't bother you guys that much, but I found this nice spot for ramp night shots, and I really would like to make it useful. Thanks again for all of your help guys!
            Attached Files

Comment

*Queen music starts* Dum, dum, dum... another one ...

So, this time, less shadow pulling. I tried to more or less match the histogram to the photo Dlowwa edited. Normally I wouldn't bother you guys that much, but I found this nice spot for ramp night shots, and I really would like to make it useful. Thanks again for all of your help guys!
              Still borderline. Ok for me, but couldn't say the same for everyone.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Any chances for getting accepted for those? And if yes, is the EnterAir similar to this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9456629
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys,

Any chances for getting accepted for those? And if yes, is the EnterAir similar to this one: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9456629
                  Very borderline chances due to the poor light/contrast. First image is not similar.

Comment

• Hi guys, will those work?
                    The SP-RSP as an aircraft, not a ramp shot. And the SP-RSX as night shot. Btw, this is how the arrival of SP-RSX looked like some 30 seconds earlier

Oh, and one more thing: the night shot od Wizzair from few posts above got accepted today Dana and Geri, thanks for your help!

cheers!
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi guys, will those work?
                      The SP-RSP as an aircraft, not a ramp shot. And the SP-RSX as night shot.
                      Yes, that would be correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yes, that would be correct.
                        Thanks. Any flaws on those shots?

Comment

Thanks. Any flaws on those shots?
                          Don't see anything that would be an issue for me.

Comment

• Hi guys,

Will those be considered as similar? It's from the same airport
                            F-HITM. Raytheon Hawker 400XP. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

thanks
                            Attached Files

Comment

• no not similar at all.

Regards
                              Alex

Comment

• Thanks. Are there any other issues with it?

Comment

Working...
                                X