X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wkd001 View Post

Another question about a reject.

Is this one really too soft?
    A bit soft, yes, especially on the tail/nose.

Originally posted by wkd001 View Post
    Further more I would like a prescreen of the following photo.

Especially on terms of contrast, softness, horizon and dirt.
    Soft, borderline contrast.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

A bit soft, yes, especially on the tail/nose.

Soft, borderline contrast.
      Thanks Dana,

I've received this softness reject https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11669738 , but I would like to receive some guidance in this one, as I really have diffculties in understanding where this one is exactly soft.

I also have this reject for soft, https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11674948 ,but I've processed an other photo from this sequence, but I think this one might also be soft ,so i would like to have a prescreen on it on softness and maybe potential other issues.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_9469-3.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	393.8 KB
ID:	1187193
      Thanks in Advance

Comment

I've received this softness reject, but I would like to receive some guidance in this one, as I really have diffculties in understanding where this one is exactly soft.

I also have this reject for soft, but I've processed an other photo from this sequence, but I think this one might also be soft ,so i would like to have a prescreen on it on softness and maybe potential other issues.
        Images are all a bit soft towards the edges. Could be a lens or panning issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Images are all a bit soft towards the edges. Could be a lens or panning issue.
          Thanks Dana,

For the Qatar I'm almost sure it was a pannning issue .Dumped a lot of the due to very poor quality.
          The Air Canada could have been the same, as it was the only original left of it , and I can;t remember precisely
          In the meantime, I have several photos taken with same lens accepted, So don't think that the lens is the issue, but I am careful with it.

In the meantime I have this photo processed, but I would like too know if it's too similar to this one. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9761872

Name:	DSC_9674.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	345.3 KB
ID:	1188337

The livery is slightly different and it's almost four years in between although I thought the time has to be longer?
          The guidelines and discussions here in the forum are a litlle bit different sometimes.

I also have this photo processed.

Name:	DSC_9662-2.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	270.2 KB
ID:	1188338

But would the contrast and sharpness be sufficient for uploading here? As I have serious doubts about that.

Thanks in advance

Comment

Thanks Dana,

For the Qatar I'm almost sure it was a pannning issue .Dumped a lot of the due to very poor quality.
            The Air Canada could have been the same, as it was the only original left of it , and I can;t remember precisely
            In the meantime, I have several photos taken with same lens accepted, So don't think that the lens is the issue, but I am careful with it.

In the meantime I have this photo processed, but I would like too know if it's too similar to this one. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9761872

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_9674.jpg Views:	0 Size:	345.3 KB ID:	1188337

The livery is slightly different and it's almost four years in between although I thought the time has to be longer?
            The guidelines and discussions here in the forum are a litlle bit different sometimes.

I also have this photo processed.

Click image for larger version  Name:	DSC_9662-2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	270.2 KB ID:	1188338

But would the contrast and sharpness be sufficient for uploading here? As I have serious doubts about that.

Thanks in advance
            Hi,

KLM is not similar to the one in the db already as of the livery change. But it seems compressed and the contrast is not that good as of the position of the sun.
            The Emirates A380 has the same contrast issue than the KLM.
            Best Regards from Germany,
            Julian S.​

Comment

Working...
            X