gabrielmagacho - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    Not sure what kind of distortion you are referring to. Barrel distortion? In that case, best to balance both edges.

For the images above, other than some dust spots, and maybe the horizon on one or two, I don't see any major issues.
    Thank you Dlowwa! Do you have any tips for correcting the horizon in those cases of Barrel distortion? Even correcting both edges I got a little confused with the horizon.

Other question, the dust spots were only in the GOL 737? Otherwise I didn't see in other photos.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielmagacho View Post
      Thank you Dlowwa! Do you have any tips for correcting the horizon in those cases of Barrel distortion? Even correcting both edges I got a little confused with the horizon.
      Doesn't really need to be corrected, as that can lead to other problems. Just make sure it's balanced (both sides lean in an equal amount).

Originally posted by gabrielmagacho View Post
      Other question, the dust spots were only in the GOL 737? Otherwise I didn't see in other photos.
      I didn't check all of them thoroughly, just suggesting you should once they're in queue.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Doesn't really need to be corrected, as that can lead to other problems. Just make sure it's balanced (both sides lean in an equal amount).

I didn't check all of them thoroughly, just suggesting you should once they're in queue.
        Got it!! Really thank you for helping me with this, never had a situation like this before!

Comment

Working...
        X