StefBrat - Editing and Screening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
    Meaning on photos? Horizon for the Air Force is a bit hard as it was taken with wide angle at the air base.

The 2nd I'm bit unsure with contrast and at all lightning. Was taken while waiting for the fare well tour from the ramp
    Borderline contrast for both, though the first would be acceptable for me.

Comment

• Okay thanks I will check if I upload or not

Originally posted by StefBrat View Post
      Have another one. If okay to upload how should I upload? With serial only and the airline or with the Airbus German registry available on databases since a few days? Would be first photo of serial and German reg
      whats about this shot?
      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

Have another one. If okay to upload how should I upload? With serial only and the airline or with the Airbus German registry available on databases since a few days? Would be first photo of serial and German reg
        Not sure what the DB editors would prefer. Better to ask them as they will have final say.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
          Not sure what the DB editors would prefer. Better to ask them as they will have final say.
          Was accepted by the way on the first try! Thanks

Recently got these three rejected. I'm currently not at my editing PC so I have no 100% editing values but I'm normally using the same basics as this is enough for 95%.

I do not see in total the oversharpen no jagged egdes.
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Aircraft maybe too low? But thats the overediting? As written above I'm using the normal sliders and not maxing them out of course and only real edit is the few dust spots
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Same as above...there is no overediting. the grey thing is a cloud layer when looking in the check for dust feature.

Comment

Was accepted by the way on the first try! Thanks

Recently got these three rejected. I'm currently not at my editing PC so I have no 100% editing values but I'm normally using the same basics as this is enough for 95%
            1. a bit yellow, but sharpening ok for me.
            2. center of frame much darker than the rest. yes, too low.
            3. minor editing halos visible on aircraft (tail, winglet)

Comment

• Is photo 3 better now? I attached the settings as I find it strange with the halos. The settings are not that extensive and match normally the ones on other photos. Not seen on the settings is sharpening set to 55-60 and lens correction and removing some dust spots.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_45639.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	864.6 KB
ID:	1131605Click image for larger version

Name:	image_45640.jpg
Views:	95
Size:	333.5 KB
ID:	1131606

Comment

Is photo 3 better now? I attached the settings as I find it strange with the halos. The settings are not that extensive and match normally the ones on other photos. Not seen on the settings is sharpening set to 55-60 and lens correction and removing some dust spots.
                A bit low in the frame for me, but don't see any issues with processing.

Comment

• Opinion on these one please. I can see tires and engines are good but maybe the registry and titles look a bit soft. According to camera raw data the focus is on the "belly" so its not a focus thing

Comment

Opinion on these one please. I can see tires and engines are good but maybe the registry and titles look a bit soft. According to camera raw data the focus is on the "belly" so its not a focus thing

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9904971
                    Overall not too bad, but it is a bit soft for 1920pix.

Comment

Working...
                    X