Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All infos can be entered manually

Comment

Most of the time this is caused because the type is not anymore in the dbase. I will correct them.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
        All infos can be entered manually
        Alex, how do I do that? The manufacturer/type fields on the upload page can only be filled from the drop-down lists.

Comment

Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
          Most of the time this is caused because the type is not anymore in the dbase. I will correct them.
          Erwin, to confirm I was able to select WB-50D from the drop-down menu manually now, but auto-complete still didn't fill in the type details for me.

Comment

What has most likely happened is that someone in the past has filed a correction using a title or type that is not in the database. The correction would have then been accepted and the aircraft would have appeared in the database with data that was not available under the database lists.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Originally posted by scbriml View Post
              Erwin, to confirm I was able to select WB-50D from the drop-down menu manually now, but auto-complete still didn't fill in the type details for me.
              Which reg Steve?

Erwin

Comment

Erwin, from the top of the thread - 49-0351.

Comment

Erwin, from the top of the thread - 49-0351.
                  Sorry over looked that SHould work within a few hours.

Erwin

Comment

Sorry about this, I've looked at the upload guidelines and I can't find any reference to alliance schemes (One World, Star). Should planes in these liveries be uploaded as 'Special Scheme'?

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry about this, I've looked at the upload guidelines and I can't find any reference to alliance schemes (One World, Star). Should planes in these liveries be uploaded as 'Special Scheme'?

Thanks.
                      Yes.

Comment

Thanks.
                        Yes, need Special Scheme. I have one photo from Air France with this kind of livery and when I uploaded I checked the Special Scheme Box.

Vinícius

Comment

Thanks for the responses. Cheers.

Comment

OK, I have another one:

NR77V Gee Bee Z-1

There are seven shots of this reg/plane in the database, but auto-complete doesn't work and the type is not in the drop-downs for upload.

Comment

Hi, I have a photo of a Fokker E.111 replica taken at the Combat Air Museum. What is the correct way of uploading such in terms of type and categories? Many thanks.

Comment

Hi, I have a photo of a Fokker E.111 replica taken at the Combat Air Museum. What is the correct way of uploading such in terms of type and categories? Many thanks.
                                Hi Steve,

Upload it as the type it is. Like: https://www.jetphotos.com/aircraft/Fokker%20E.III

Erwin

Comment

Working...
                                X