No announcement yet.

Editing Advice - DanielK225

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could I please get some thoughts on this please. Would it be rejected for the lights which were caused by refraction from the glass.

Thanks,
    Daniel
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by DanielK225 View Post
      Could I please get some thoughts on this please. Would it be rejected for the lights which were caused by refraction from the glass.

Thanks,
      Daniel
      Because of that and because it is softy and slightly noisy.
      My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

Hi, I had this rejected for soft around the rear part of the shot.
        JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I've attempted a re-edit of it and have attached it below. Has it improved, or still the same softness. I'm struggling to see the issue area, so could it also be pointed out.

Thanks, Daniel
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I had this rejected for soft around the rear part of the shot.
          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I've attempted a re-edit of it and have attached it below. Has it improved, or still the same softness. I'm struggling to see the issue area, so could it also be pointed out.

Thanks, Daniel
          Image is blurry and noisy/compressed from too much noise reduction. It is not fixable, better to move on to a different image.

Comment

Could I please get your opinion on this edit please? Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-ECU.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	491.3 KB
ID:	1118322
            Attached Files

Comment

Could I please get your opinion on this edit please? Click image for larger version

Name:	A6-ECU.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	491.3 KB
ID:	1118322
              A significant amount of noise/compression is visible.

Comment

Working...
              X