[ATTACH=CONFIG]15460[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15461[/ATTACH]

Are these acceptable ?
    1. borderline contrast/oversharpened
    2. soft/blurry, contrast, noisy, compression
    3. ok
    4. borderline noisy
    5. borderline oversharpened/noisy

I'd recommend sticking to a maximum 1600pix for the time being, as 1900+ tends to show any flaws much more easily.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by A330-343X
    Should be ok now.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]15254[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15255[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15256[/ATTACH]
    All three are borderline soft, but otherwise shouldn't have any major issues.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Could You please tell me now if they are acceptable ?
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15246[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15247[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15248[/ATTACH]
    If there is a contrast issue, please tell me whether is too much or too little.

BTW Is it possible for You to remove my profile picture in the gallery (not forum) ? Because there is only option to change it, but I want to remove it.
    Those links are not working.

If you wish to remove your image from your profile, simply upload a blank image like blue sky or something.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    I've decided to do so
    So please tell me if these are ok=are going to be accepted by screeners (I mean it mainly in terms of contrast, because sharpness, centering etc. is ok - contrast is the most common reason for rejection of my photos, fortunately rejections don't occur to me very often ).
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15215[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15216[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]15217[/ATTACH]
    Thanks in advance

BTW I can't change my signature, I've tried various browsers and devices, via computer on chrome nothing shows up on editing window, on my phone text is visible but, after trying to change signature the "invalid file" pop-up displays. Please tell me how to change the signature, or fix this problem.
    Sorry, those three images are in the queue, the first one even uploaded after you made this post...

You do understand there is no point in lying about it as we can see all of your images in the queue at any time, right?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Oh, that's bad news All right then, I will try this time and wait until they're screened If I get them rejected, I will ask here for help
    Thank You for information.
    Or you could remove them from the queue, and ask again. Might be a faster result for you

Leave a comment:

• YanS
    replied
    Hi Michal,

As you are new to the forum you might not now that photos that are already in the queue will not be pre-screened.
    You will have to remove them from the queue first or wait till they are screened normally.

Have a great day,
    Best regards,
    Yannick

Leave a comment:

• A330-343X
    started a topic Michał Furmańczak - editing advice

Michał Furmańczak - editing advice

Hi !
    It's my first post on this forum, despite uploading photos since last year
    I'm not sure if this photos are ok:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
Working...
X