No announcement yet.

Zachary Wilkie - Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey screeners, interested in what you think about these photos. The lights did have a quite warm tint to them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC00161 N1409A.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	637.0 KB
ID:	1080495

Comment

Originally posted by zwilk18 View Post
      Hey screeners, interested in what you think about these photos. The lights did have a quite warm tint to them.

Name:	DSC00161 N1409A.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	637.0 KB
ID:	1080495
      Color, horizon, and softness look to be issues.

Comment

Hey screeners. I've read through the obstructions category of the upload guidelines and I found this somewhat unclear. As it's during pushback, are the walker and the tug still too obstructive? Thanks for your time.

Name:	_DSC1515 A319.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	647.7 KB
ID:	1081752

Comment

Hey screeners. I've read through the obstructions category of the upload guidelines and I found this somewhat unclear. As it's during pushback, are the walker and the tug still too obstructive? Thanks for your time.

Name:	_DSC1515 A319.jpg
Views:	82
Size:	647.7 KB
ID:	1081752
          Tugs are allowed if they're actually towing the aircraft (as here), but it could be subjectively said it's blocking too much of the aircraft. If you have one where it's at least not blocking the engine, that would have a better chance.

Comment

Any chance that this photo could be considered acceptable? ​​​​​​​ Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_2249 N666US.jpg
Views:	45
Size:	528.6 KB
ID:	1086378
            Attached Files

Comment

Any chance that this photo could be considered acceptable?
              No.

Comment

Hey screeners. How is the crop on this photo? Is it too wide for cropping out the right-wing?

Name:	_DSC1982 D-ABVM_1.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	526.0 KB
ID:	1092032

Comment

Hey screeners. How is the crop on this photo? Is it too wide for cropping out the right-wing?

Name:	_DSC1982 D-ABVM_1.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	526.0 KB
ID:	1092032
                  The crop on the wing is probably fine, but cutting the stabilizer so close to the edge is likely going to be an issue.

Comment

Hey screeners. The light on this one is a little bit odd so I was hoping to get your thoughts to see if the photo could be acceptable. There is some light running down the side of it however the sky is a bit bright in the back.

Thanks for your time.

Attached Files

Comment

Hey screeners. The light on this one is a little bit odd so I was hoping to get your thoughts to see if the photo could be acceptable. There is some light running down the side of it however the sky is a bit bright in the back.

Thanks for your time.

Soft towards the nose and contrast a bit harsh, but otherwise ok for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X