Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DominicHall
    replied
    Hi, this one looks sharper to me, although I had a dust spot in a rather inconvenient place which was a pig to remove. Hopefully it will be ok on both fronts.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9037.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	1.07 MB
ID:	1078921

Leave a comment:

• DominicHall
    replied
    OK, I took several throughout the day in between movements so I'll have a look and see if I have anything sharper.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by DominicHall View Post
    Good Evening All,

Had another go at a terminal/overview shot, this time with no unsightly distractions. Would be grateful to hear your opinions of this one.

Name:	IMG_9039.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1078830

Many Thanks
    Somewhat soft, but motive would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• DominicHall
    replied
    Good Evening All,

Had another go at a terminal/overview shot, this time with no unsightly distractions. Would be grateful to hear your opinions of this one.

Name:	IMG_9039.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	1078830

Many Thanks

Leave a comment:

• DominicHall
    replied
    Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post

I don't know, who it was. But I think I can speak for all screeners: "You're welcome. And please do us all a favour and select the correct categories next time "
    I will, my first couple with a special livery so I didn't know it was there. Should have read it a little closer I think

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Just a quick thank you to whichever screener processed my last batch and added the 'special livery' category for me rather than rejecting them. It's much appreciated.
    I don't know, who it was. But I think I can speak for all screeners: "You're welcome. And please do us all a favour and select the correct categories next time "

Leave a comment:

• DominicHall
    replied
    Just a quick thank you to whichever screener processed my last batch and added the 'special livery' category for me rather than rejecting them. It's much appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good Afternoon,

I've had the following rejection for over processed/bad processing and wrong info.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7784661

I'm assuming that i forgot to tick the biz jet box for the wrong info, but I cannot see where/how my processing rejection has come from. Not doubting the rejection, I just cannot see what I have done wrong. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Regards
    Was rejected for categories, not bad info - yes, because missing biz jet. As for the processing, can't see anything wrong myself, so just try it again with the correct categories selected.

Leave a comment:

• DominicHall
    replied
    Good Afternoon,

I've had the following rejection for over processed/bad processing and wrong info.

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7784661

I'm assuming that i forgot to tick the biz jet box for the wrong info, but I cannot see where/how my processing rejection has come from. Not doubting the rejection, I just cannot see what I have done wrong. Any advice on this would be appreciated.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Good Evening,

I had the following image rejected for being dark/underexposed https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7769147

Have had a crack at brightening it up now, would this be acceptable?

Name:	IMG_6418.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	794.9 KB
ID:	1077228
    Many Thanks
    Would be acceptable for me.

Leave a comment:

• DominicHall
    replied
    Good Evening,

I had the following image rejected for being dark/underexposed https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=7769147

Have had a crack at brightening it up now, would this be acceptable?

Name:	IMG_6418.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	794.9 KB
ID:	1077228
    Many Thanks

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Have had a go at brightening #2 as much as i dare without ruining it. Normally I wouldn't bother but as it is an update to the livery I'm persevering.

Name:	IMG_8387.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1076898
    Very borderline for color & contrast.

Leave a comment:

• DominicHall
    replied
    Originally posted by pdeboer View Post

#1 looks a tad soft, but is acceptable to me, #2 looks somewhat dark to me

Merry Xmas to you too!
    Have had a go at brightening #2 as much as i dare without ruining it. Normally I wouldn't bother but as it is an update to the livery I'm persevering.

Views:	33
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	1076898

Leave a comment:

• pdeboer
    replied
    Good afternoon,

I have a couple of potential hot photos I'd appreciate a look over.

Name:	IMG_8402.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1076885 contrast with this one as light was a bit iffy. Also if this is acceptable, do I submit it under Ryanair (as per livery) or Air Malta (the registered owner)

Views:	35
Size:	1,011.1 KB
ID:	1076886 Again the light on this one is poor, just wondering what the chances are considering this aircraft has now been painted in the new livery.

Many Thanks and Happy Christmas
    #1 looks a tad soft, but is acceptable to me, #2 looks somewhat dark to me

Merry Xmas to you too!

Leave a comment:

• DominicHall
    replied
    Good afternoon,

I have a couple of potential hot photos I'd appreciate a look over.

Name:	IMG_8402.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1076885 contrast with this one as light was a bit iffy. Also if this is acceptable, do I submit it under Ryanair (as per livery) or Air Malta (the registered owner)

Views:	35
Size:	1,011.1 KB
ID:	1076886 Again the light on this one is poor, just wondering what the chances are considering this aircraft has now been painted in the new livery.

Many Thanks and Happy Christmas

Leave a comment:

Working...
X