Prescreen Advice Request - 787Dream

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 787Dream View Post

I am just gonna make my life easier with another pick after working for 3 hours, the vignetting is just too strong to correctly remove completely and accurately. For this, bottom right corner has some strong shadow clipped in, but I used spot healing (or other corners will be brighter). Any go? Definitely gonna retire this lens and this will be its last mission.
    Don't think vignetting would be an issue, but a bit soft for the size, and borderline dark/contrast.

Comment

• Is the aircraft too high in the frame? I feel that I should count gear as part of body in this perspective. I know it also needs a tiny bit of CCW.
      Attached Files

Comment

Is the aircraft too high in the frame? I feel that I should count gear as part of body in this perspective. I know it also needs a tiny bit of CCW.
        Centering seems acceptable.

Comment

• I got offered a good spot for a very short period of time, so the aircraft is still in the loading during the shot. Does this still qualify for an airplane shot with this obstruction or I should recrop for a ramp shot?

Sorry for a not too better edited photo since I just did it on my phone and just looking for a quick answer for composition/type

Comment

I got offered a good spot for a very short period of time, so the aircraft is still in the loading during the shot. Does this still qualify for an airplane shot with this obstruction or I should recrop for a ramp shot?

Sorry for a not too better edited photo since I just did it on my phone and just looking for a quick answer for composition/type
            Too focused on a single aircraft to be a ramp shot, but unfortunately that aircraft is obstructed.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Too focused on a single aircraft to be a ramp shot, but unfortunately that aircraft is obstructed.
              You think cutting this to 16:9 would help? If i focus the alignment of the multiple aircraft, I think this could be a good airport cover photo (ramp shot). The blue jetways could be a good defining factor for the airport

I have some other angles i can retry it when I get home

Comment

You think cutting this to 16:9 would help? If i focus the alignment of the multiple aircraft, I think this could be a good airport cover photo (ramp shot). The blue jetways could be a good defining factor for the airport

I have some other angles i can retry it when I get home

Comment

• trying to update the aircraft for this reg but I can see some heat haze. Doesn't seem to be hidable with resizing and sharpening. Please tell me if this could get a pass or not.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• I am not a screener, but I think the heat haze is going to get a reject, it is pretty evident on the cheat lines.

Comment

trying to update the aircraft for this reg but I can see some heat haze. Doesn't seem to be hidable with resizing and sharpening. Please tell me if this could get a pass or not.
                      Yes, a bit heat hazed.

Comment

• I need some insights on this photo. I feel like I have cranked up too much vibrance to strength the golden hour light, but I fear if this makes the shot unnatural.

Edit: added a JP sealed version in case the forum uploader degrades the color on my original.
                        Edit 2: Does the third one have visible heat haze?

Comment

I need some insights on this photo. I feel like I have cranked up too much vibrance to strength the golden hour light, but I fear if this makes the shot unnatural.

Edit: added a JP sealed version in case the forum uploader degrades the color on my original.
                          Edit 2: Does the third one have visible heat haze?
                          1-2. similar/double
                          3. soft/blurry

Comment

• Haven't been asking here for quite a while.
                            Trying to tune the saturation on these two, hopefully it doesn't add any artifacts in the pics.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Haven't been asking here for quite a while.
                              Trying to tune the saturation on these two, hopefully it doesn't add any artifacts in the pics.
                              Soft, but color looks ok.

Comment

Working...
                              X