Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(arora7dm) - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    OK. I added some CR. Is it better or too much?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20191216-1-NZ6_4007DNG.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	860.6 KB
ID:	1078260Click image for larger version

Name:	20191216-1-NZ6_4013DNG.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	970.8 KB
ID:	1078261

    Comment


    • #77
      Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
      OK. I added some CR. Is it better or too much?
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20191216-1-NZ6_4007DNG.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	860.6 KB
ID:	1078260Click image for larger version

Name:	20191216-1-NZ6_4013DNG.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	970.8 KB
ID:	1078261
      They would be ok for me.

      Comment


      • #78
        Please provide thoughts on this. Is this flat light and therefore not good? Thank you.

        Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119-1-NZ6_4100DNG.jpg
Views:	47
Size:	596.8 KB
ID:	1078848

        Comment


        • #79
          Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
          Please provide thoughts on this. Is this flat light and therefore not good?
          Correct.

          Comment


          • #80
            Thanks. How about these ones?
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119-1-NZ6_4130DNG.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	636.3 KB
ID:	1079131Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119-1-NZ6_4139DNG.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	789.0 KB
ID:	1079132

            Comment


            • #81
              Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
              Thanks. How about these ones?
              Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119-1-NZ6_4130DNG.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	636.3 KB
ID:	1079131Click image for larger version

Name:	20200119-1-NZ6_4139DNG.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	789.0 KB
ID:	1079132
              As with the SQ above.

              Comment


              • #82
                Thanks. I thought same too. But I wanted to know how do pictures like these are accepted? Doesn't this have a flat light problem? Is it because the content they show is unique in some way?

                https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9581932

                I love this image, but want to understand the criteria in the spirit of learning.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                  Thanks. I thought same too. But I wanted to know how do pictures like these are accepted? Doesn't this have a flat light problem? Is it because the content they show is unique in some way?

                  https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9581932

                  I love this image, but want to understand the criteria in the spirit of learning.
                  The light in that image is much better than in yours.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Please provide your thoughts on these images. Thanks!
                    Attached Files

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                      Please provide your thoughts on these images. Thanks!
                      These would all be rejected for various reasons.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Can you please provide details for #3 Avianca and #4 Virgin Australia? Is it soft on #3 and backlit on #4? Thanks!

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                          Can you please provide details for #3 Avianca and #4 Virgin Australia? Is it soft on #3 and backlit on #4? Thanks!
                          3. soft, contrast, centering, compression, vignetting
                          4. dark/contrast, centering, horizon

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            How about this one? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200216-1-NZ6_4183DNG.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	832.3 KB
ID:	1081026

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Originally posted by arora7dm View Post
                              How about this one? Click image for larger version

Name:	20200216-1-NZ6_4183DNG.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	832.3 KB
ID:	1081026
                              Has issues with contrast, horizon, compression, and vignetting.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X