Fly Baghdad only foreign carrier in Syria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fly Baghdad only foreign carrier in Syria

The LCC is serving Damascus as the only foreign operator to the country, they do so from Baghdad and Najaf, in May Iraqi Airways operated a single flight on Baghdad-Damascus route with 737, resumption of regular twice weekly service was postponed indefinitely due to issues between the airline and Syrian authorities.

No Iranian airlines serving Syria?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
    --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
      Oh there is Mahan Air, should have checked FR24.

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
        Oha! You don't really fear that you become arrested for only having mentioned the word 'Iran'? Well. You know that I only refer to this aircraft with the name 'Obama's 747', don't you. Which is the truth. This is President Obama's 747 during his visit in Berlin. Sadly, I wasn't there.

82-8000. Boeing VC-25A. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

And since a few weeks I also have words in my mind which I could possibly arrested for if I tried to arrive on an US American airport. But I don't want to hide these words from you.

What would ever happen if a dictator were the most important man in the White House?
        Some people say he'd order the killing of a military leader.

He can't really be serious, or is he?!

PS: Only because I know the Lufthansa as a quite brilliant service provider. Taken from en wikipedia. See it as a favor, really.
        Damascus International Airport (ICAO: OSDI) currently is served by four (4) airlines. That does not include 1 Iranian airline, afaik. Also, no US American destination, no German destination. Do we need more?

For Syria, the German Ministry of Foreign Affairs has published a travel warning. That usually does not have to contain that no German airport serves Syria.
        But in case of Damascus that's really the case: no German airline, and without commercial flights to Germany. Period.
        The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
        The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
        And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
        This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Working...
        X