No announcement yet.

Korean Air 773 landing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks MCM. as i always say, a good flight is when i land--preferably at my intended destination. what happens in between is essentially meaningless.

Comment

is that a JAL 77W taking off at 0:05?

And I counted 5 bounces. Those PAX in the airplanes in the Queue must have been terrified!

Comment

Originally posted by TUNISAIR745 View Post
        Holy crap what a bad landing !!!!

Something like the landing gear or whatever must have been damaged....and many horrified passengers for sure

And the pilot in command at that time, really stupid or unprofessional, if not unqualified... Passengers comfort is a priority

The landing gear is not damaged because of this bumpy landing. It is constructed for landings like that. I even don`t think that it was the pilots fault or unprofessional. I guess that the shock absorbers are ruined and the jet will proceed to the maintance soon. I watched the video six times and this is my conclusion.

Comment

The video has been deleted???
          Who's on first?..........

Comment

Looks like the videos is gone. Probably KE engaged Youtube to get it off. This video is not good PR for sure, especially for an airline with spotty (but improving) safety record.

NRT is indeed quite tricky in terms of windshear. Remember that FedEx MD11 flipped over on landing at NRT?

In fact, the flight path along the Japanese Pacific coast from Tokyo southward to Kagoshima is always intensive with severe turbulence.
            Next:
            None Planned

Comment

Working...
            X