This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ATFS_Crash View Post
    I am highly skeptical of terrorism as a cause for this mishap.

However there is some circumstantial evidence that supports this possibility.

Source.
    France is a country whose territory is made up of the mainland in Western Europe and several overseas territories. It is one of the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council and a leading member of the European Union. Its current president is Emmanuel Macron.

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

Great find!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IntheShade View Post
      Did you ever consider the failure on the Air France aircraft was in a few pins, pins along one row, that when they went the structural integrity was compromised which then ripped out the other pins?

This is what happened.
      Why don't we call off the search for the black boxes and everything else? It seems like you've got it all figured out already.

Where exactly is the evidence for your statements above? From one single photograph you've figured out which pins failed, how they failed, the precise failure plane, the failure sequence - WOW, I'm impressed!

Originally posted by IntheShade View Post
      -----------------It is obvious to me you are NOT:

-a pilot [CORRECT]
      -a engineer [WRONG - Sorry to disappoint you ]
      -a mechanic [CORRECT]

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
        WOW, I'm impressed!
        Indeed

Comment

I am highly skeptical of terrorism as a cause for this mishap.

However there is some circumstantial evidence that supports this possibility.

Source.
          France is a country whose territory is made up of the mainland in Western Europe and several overseas territories. It is one of the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council and a leading member of the European Union. Its current president is Emmanuel Macron.

Sorry if this has been brought up before.

ACARS data does not support this as decompression was reported as one of the LAST ACARS messages. Also previous ACARS data reported AP disconnects and other issues.
          Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms

Comment

• Originally posted by Alpha Sierra View Post
            Where exactly is the evidence for your statements above? From one single photograph you've figured out which pins failed, how they failed, the precise failure plane, the failure sequence
            No he hasnt. Figuring out includes a theory of the failure and detailed reasons as to why it is the most plausible theory as well as counterarguments to other plausible theories. Everyone can just state random stuff and not back it up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taliesin View Post
              No he hasnt. Figuring out includes a theory of the failure and detailed reasons as to why it is the most plausible theory as well as counterarguments to other plausible theories. Everyone can just state random stuff and not back it up.
              Everyone should be aware that Taliesin is totally opposite to everything I state, no matter what the toipic yet offers nothing in his own analysis.

Again--it is nothing but Parlour Talk of which I will no longer be engaged with this person.

Comment

Did you ever consider the failure on the Air France aircraft was in a few pins, pins along one row, that when they went the structural integrity was compromised which then ripped out the other pins?
                Sure, I considered that. Then I noticed in the photograph that the pins are still intact and attached. You can see that as well, but you can't seem to relent.

Every forum has its antagonist...

Comment

• Originally posted by yeti View Post
                  ACARS data does not support this as decompression was reported as one of the LAST ACARS messages. Also previous ACARS data reported AP disconnects and other issues.

Indeed--the ACARS supports a gradual failure/breakup as opposed to a instantanious one.

Comment

This is what happened.

-----------------It is obvious to me you are NOT:

-a pilot
                    -a engineer
                    -a mechanic

You are just an enthusiast on www.internet.com

Please stop your Parlour Talking.
                    I'm all three, and I disagree.... the tail section of an aircraft is the most likely point of failure for many incidents involving departure from controlled flight, thats NOT to say that it was the primary cause of the accident, because in my humble opinion, it was not (given the current incomplete information available)
                    Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms

Comment

Source.
                      I do not recognize Fox News as a source of information.

Cat Stevens was a name linked to terrorism, or his Islamic name was, and that ended in a flight he was on being intercepted by F-16's and diverted to Bangor. This is the man that wrote "Peace Train". Those watch lists are just a weeeeeee bit flawed.

Comment

• Premature would be the least to say.

Originally posted by IntheShade View Post
                        This is what happened.
                        Well, I'm not -a pilot nor -a mechanic, just an enthusiast.

Nevertheless, over-assertive statements such as "this is what happened" really seems at this point to come out of (aham) InTheShade.

From the shade (and I've been refraining untill now to clutter this forum with such information which, real or not, belong elsewhere), there's the statement of a Brazilian psychic raging through the internet faster than fire on fuel...

The man sent letters to AF, Airbus and the French Ambassador, as well as to several Brazilian authorities, including CivilAvition and even the President of the Republic. He writes about an accident with an Airbus, giving a series of technical details and the date (the night of May 31st, 2009). All registered, signed and sealed at a Notary Public and with signed receipts from the Postal Service... Tantalizing: the letters were sent in 2007.
                        I don't know if there's any forum debating this (I wouldn't be there, anyway) but, for the colleagues who are interested in out-of-the-shade information, here goes a link...

Abçs.
                        g.
                        www.transconsult.com.br

Comment

• Originally posted by Taliesin View Post
                          My point exactly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Evan View Post

Wow. Are you the so called far left?

Comment

• Can we discount something similar to what happened with JAL123? Not necessarily the tail breaking off due to improper repair. But the tail (vertical stab maybe) breaking off and breaking hydraulic lines?

Obviously speculation as I don't know where the hydraulic lines are in the A330.
                              "And suddenly I realized that I was no longer driving the car consciously. I was driving it by a kind of instinct, only I was in a different dimension." Senna, Ayrton.

Comment

• Originally posted by yeti View Post
                                The data can be interpreted more than one way. You need to stop being so prejudice and shallow minded. You need to start thinking outside of the box. The data suggests that there wasn't a large explosive device that would've probably caused a nearly instantaneous loss of cabin pressure. However it is still possible that this was some other form of terrorist attack; such as hijacking or an act of sabotage.

You seem to be trying to fight the current war on terror using the tactics of the last war. In order to have a good defense or to be a good crash investigator; you must be broad-minded and be willing to consider the improbable and what has not happened before.

Though I defend the possibility of terrorism; I am still highly skeptical. There are still other causes that I think were more probable on the evidence that is known so far.

We need those black boxes; to get more evidence to have a better idea what happened.

Originally posted by Evan View Post
                                So in other words you don't care about the facts; you just care about the source. Thanks for demonstrating your prejudice.

I prefer to get my news from multiple sources because all sources have bias and make mistakes. It's by looking at several sources that I often can better see (and filter out) the bias and mistakes. You seem to sound like a fascist liberal.

Originally posted by Evan View Post
                                Cat Stevens was a name linked to terrorism, or his Islamic name was, and that ended in a flight he was on being intercepted by F-16's and diverted to Bangor. This is the man that wrote "Peace Train". Those watch lists are just a weeeeeee bit flawed.
                                Your "logic" makes even less sense than the terrorist no fly list. Using your "logic" there can be no such thing as an Islamic terrorist because they tout Islam to be a religion of peace. Using your logic the Nazi death camps were pleasant wonderful places because Hitler labeled them "reeducation camps" "labor camps". Using your "logic" Hitler was a wonderful man because he was educating and promoting labor.

Some of the most violent evil people often veil their hatred and evil with pleasant sounding metaphors. Take the people that call themselves "war protesters" that aid and abet the enemy and attack our own soldiers. The people that often call themselves "war protesters" are often the ones that are aiding and abetting the war.

I suppose you believe Charles Manson, Marshall Applewhite, Jim Jones and Adolf Hitler are such wonderful people; after all they said or wrote such "wonderful" things. Hitler's peace train went to death camps.

Comment

Working...
                                X