Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a number of documents posted yesterday on the site of the Ministry of the Interior. These documents were supposed to be used in the report or constituted a basis for some of the conclusions. Amongst them there is a video clip recreating the last phase of the flight. This clip shows time, altitude calls, and the readings of the PIC baro altimeter (UWO-15M1B). I am attaching two frames showing 10:40:36 time mark and 10:40:41 time mark. For the :36 mark the Navigator calls 150 and the altimeter shows 150. For the :41 mark the PIC and the NAV call 100 and the altimeter shows 110. I am also showing a plot of all altitude calls (they are different from the official version) between 150 and 20 and the trajectory (blue) based on baro alt readings included in the clip.
    It seems that someone from the Investigation Committee is trying to get out some information that was not a part of the official report.

Comment

• It is really fascinating to see how many different versions of the plane trajectory exist. I am showing only 5, there might be more. BTW, the Russian Report baro line ends up underground somewhere around the MM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwester View Post
        It is really fascinating to see how many different versions of the plane trajectory exist. I am showing only 5, there might be more. BTW, the Russian Report baro line ends up underground somewhere around the MM.
        It's even more fascinating to see what they all have in common.

Comment

• If the Polish government agency truly believed that the truth was being withheld, it would have squeaked and squealed.

Instead it concluded largely the same things the Russians did, and members of the Polish military got fired.

Originally posted by justLOT787 View Post
          I wish for the truth. I wish the black boxes would be returned to Poland and I also wish for the wreck of the plane to return back to Poland, I wish this accident never took place. Like I said before if Russia is not hiding any thing then they should work with Poland and let the Polish investigators do their own analyses with out being harassed or threatened. Good thing that they exhumed one of the bodies. No one was able to do the proper tests after the crash because they had to berry the people with evidence. Dead people talk if you don't know it.
          1-6. Doesn't matter - Polish government didn't believe that there were discrepancies

Again, if the Polish government believed anything fishy was going on, surely it would have squeaked.

Originally posted by Northwester View Post
          And to remind you:
          - the wreckage was not returned to Poland
          - the black boxes were not returned to Poland
          - the service weapons of the government protection agents were not returned to Poland
          - the bullet proof vests of the government protection agents were not returned to Poland
          - the k3-63 recorder that records data in a mechanical way (hard to manipulate) was never found
          - the video records from the tower disappeared

Comment

• Originally posted by Vincentomoh View Post
            If the Polish government agency truly believed that the truth was being withheld, it would have squeaked and squealed.
            Few days ago Polish prime minister, Donald Tusk, said about Kaczynski's brother Jaroslaw who is a head of the opposition party and pushing for a true investigation (not verbatim but very close): "To make his point, if he could, he would leave Poland as a heap of rubbles with Polish flag stuck at the top."

No comment necessary here for smart people.

Comment

• For those of you with an inquisitive mind and sharp eye.

Comment

• Different angles and lights but left shows start of construction equipment road and recovery.

Right shot is prior to this and early or prior to recovery?
                Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

• Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                  Different angles and lights but left shows start of construction equipment road and recovery.

Right shot is prior to this and early or prior to recovery?
                  The left one is what is shown in all official documents (Russian report) as the final placement of parts after the crash. It is identical with the one attached here. The right one is not shown anywhere - it does not officially exist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fear_of_Flying
                    And also for those of you with a good sense of humor, a healthy dose of paranoia, and plenty of time on your hands.
                    If you, with your sharp wit, tried to bother to explain why the left pic is used in the report and the right one is nowhere to be found, I would give you all the respect you deserve.

Comment

• Where did the right pic came from?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

• The big question is ... the attempt at deception.

I don't see it.

Any fool can see that the one photo is after the containment fence has been opened, a road started, forest cleared and parts removed.

The photos prove nada, zilch and squat. Russkies play dirty but they are not that stupid.
                        Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                          Where did the right pic came from?
                          Russian TV.

Comment

• Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                            The big question is ... the attempt at deception.

I don't see it.

Any fool can see that the one photo is after the containment fence has been opened, a road started, forest cleared and parts removed.

The photos prove nada, zilch and squat. Russkies play dirty but they are not that stupid.
                            If the right photo is authentic then there were more parts on the ground than what the Russian report shows. It does not prove anything.

Comment

Wait, now that I look more closely, there is something unusual about that photo on the left...

[ATTACH]4290[/ATTACH]
                              I see you got your own collector's copy.

Comment

Wait, now that I look more closely, there is something unusual about that photo on the left...
                                There is definitely something strange in this photo that doesn't add up. It appears that the Russians have done some brush clearing just to the right. I don't know what to make of it...

Comment

Working...
                                X