Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are passengers so rude to flight attendants?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jingogunner View Post
    If Mr DeltaCabinCrew is actually a flight attendant, we should ensure that his employers are notified. It seems obvious he is highly stressed and attempting to alleviate his suffering by expressing his anger and frustration onto passengers. He is not fit to fly in this condition.

If he is NOT actually a flight attendant, what is he doing on this site?
    Good luck with that.....these days, because of the unions it's almost impossible to get fired.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaCabinCrew View Post
      Good luck with that.....these days, because of the unions it's almost impossible to get fired.
      Of course since you're a Delta "International" Flight Attendant, You would know that Delta F/A's aren't represented by a union.......
      Parlour Talker Extraordinaire

Comment

Originally posted by vnav View Post
        of course since you're a delta "international" flight attendant, you would know that delta f/a's aren't represented by a union.......

doh!

Comment

Relentlessly Spiteful

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
          Do you know something that we don't about this person?
          Or as it would be asked in another forum:
          Are you DeltaCabinCrew?
          No and no, Mr Gabriel. I noticed this individual is relentlessly spiteful. My guess is he is an angry pax who was mistreated by Delta FAs. He is engaged in a role reversal acting out scenario where he is demonstrating to us how terrible and nasty are Delta FAs.

He needs the others on this thread to take the role of helpless pax for him to take out his anger and spite on. My advice as one vastly experienced in this kind of negative interaction is to ignore his comments by never quoting him directly and always addressing the others on the thread, to exclude this individual, in other words. He must then express his anger more directly (ie, not by taking it out on you or I) or not post at all.

Comment

No and no, Mr Gabriel. I noticed this individual is relentlessly spiteful. My guess is he is an angry pax who was mistreated by Delta FAs. He is engaged in a role reversal acting out scenario where he is demonstrating to us how terrible and nasty are Delta FAs.
            Ok, let me then change my question:

Have you ever been mistreated by Delta FAs?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Well as the famous saying goes, treat others the way you want to be treated. I think flight crew is the source of why their customers are rude. If you don't great them on board and just give them the stink eye they will be mean to you as well.

Comment

He needs the others on this thread to take the role of helpless pax for him to take out his anger and spite on. My advice as one vastly experienced in this kind of negative interaction is to ignore his comments by never quoting him directly and always addressing the others on the thread, to exclude this individual, in other words. He must then express his anger more directly (ie, not by taking it out on you or I) or not post at all.
                No no no no no, I have had bad experiences with rude demanding passengers!
                We do our job as safety professionals to the best we can, it's our job....what our job isn't is serving food & drinks...why is that so hard for people to understand?
                The people disagreeing with me are the same people that probably press their call bells asking for a refill or more ice...

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaCabinCrew View Post
                  No no no no no, I have had bad experiences with rude demanding passengers!
                  We do our job as safety professionals to the best we can, it's our job....what our job isn't is serving food & drinks...why is that so hard for people to understand?
                  The people disagreeing with me are the same people that probably press their call bells asking for a refill or more ice...
                  I have restrained myself from answering because it's so obvious that it's not serious. But let's play ball.

Are you sure that Delta didn't tell you that you had to serve drinks as part of your job description?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
                  --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Originally posted by justLOT787 View Post
                    Well as the famous saying goes, treat others the way you want to be treated. I think flight crew is the source of why their customers are rude. If you don't great them on board and just give them the stink eye they will be mean to you as well.
                    Elliott Report (Elliott.org) is a consumer news site dedicated to resolving problems between businesses and their customers.

There are a couple of FA complaints in here and it looks as if Delta as a whole is in difficulties maybe precisely because of their attitude to their customers.

Comment

Relentlessly Spiteful Troll

Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                      I have restrained myself from answering because it's so obvious that it's not serious. But let's play ball.

Are you sure that Delta didn't tell you that you had to serve drinks as part of your job description?

This individual is a Troll Mr Gabriel. They are relentlessly spiteful and their intent is to use you and the others on this thread to express their anger. I don't find that funny. My guess is that they are a disgruntled pax but I suppose they might be a FA. I think this person is in a very dangerous dissociative state and should not be anywhere near an aircraft. My advice is to not respond to them, to cold shoulder them. They then have the choice of responding and communicating politely or they can quit.

Comment

Proven troll bait by Vnav in post #77 (as if there was any doubt). Why does it go on...

Comment

Given that this thread isn't going anywhere constructive I think it's time to put the brakes on it.

Thread closed.
                          If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

Working...
                          X