No announcement yet.

Malaysia Airlines Loses Contact With 777 en Route to Beijing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They say the best lies are those laced with truth.
    the .ir is Iran of course.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoeingBobby View Post
      What do you think Gabriel?
      I agree.

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
      --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

• New object spotted and photographed from airplane:
        A Former Airdisaster.Com Forum (senior member)....

Comment

• http://www.amsa.gov.au/media/documen...a_Update25.pdf

Comment

• Originally posted by jfojoe View Post
            They say the best lies are those laced with truth.
            http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03...-370-revealed/
            Northwester,
            Are you Gordon Duff?

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
            --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

• Originally posted by jfojoe View Post
              They say the best lies are those laced with truth.
              http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2014/03...-370-revealed/
              wow......it sound plausable to a 'layman' like me!!! do these systems really exist??
              i'm going to share that!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Gabriel View Post
                Northwester,
                Are you Gordon Duff?

You have to love it! I can see the made for TV movie already. Hope it's in 3D!!

Comment

• Not much of an "action flick" however. A half hour of routine flying at then a few technical shots while the Cap takes his seat. This is followed by hours of the aircraft droning along with motionless souls.

Boeing, when you mentioned the trench was it in the context of his perhaps planning this so as to inhibit recovery? As my monicker suggests, with the Guam reference, one of my thoughts went to the topography of the ocean floor. I lived in essence at "the top" of the Marianna's trench, said to be the deepest and wondered then, it one of those chasms or deep canyons were selected how it would be impossible for any recovery.

Mt Lam Lam on Guam is said the be the highest place base to summit.

Is is possible he selected such an area so that there would be lack of evidence that would perhaps effect his insurance being paid to his children?

Like my hypoxia blurb, just a random thought to ponder, of course if there was some recovery of passengers there may be telltale signs of his actions.
                  Live, from a grassy knoll somewhere near you.

Comment

• Originally posted by andyb99 View Post
                    wow......it sound plausable to a 'layman' like me!!! do these systems really exist??
                    So the mechanic is trouble shooting a problem and says "what is this extra antenna, wiring, and box doing here". Wouldn't word spread rapidly.
                    And considering many aircraft are serviced in non-USA locations I would expect other countries to detect and copy the system to use for their own ends.

Comment

Ummmmm... we are not seriously considering discussing what's posted on an Iranian (!) website, right?

Comment

Interestingly, Flight 9 captain Eric Moody was speaking about MH370 making some sidebar commentary on how engines were monitored in the early 80s. Some interesting observations, even if the .ir site is hyperbole, what systems were available to remotely monitor engines in the 70s and 80s?

THE HAMPSHIRE pilot of the infamous 1982 British Airways Flight 9 incident today said he believed the Malaysian Airlines MH370 was brought down…

Comment

• Originally posted by guamainiac View Post
                          Not much of an "action flick" however. A half hour of routine flying at then a few technical shots while the Cap takes his seat. This is followed by hours of the aircraft droning along with motionless souls.

Boeing, when you mentioned the trench was it in the context of his perhaps planning this so as to inhibit recovery? As my monicker suggests, with the Guam reference, one of my thoughts went to the topography of the ocean floor. I lived in essence at "the top" of the Marianna's trench, said to be the deepest and wondered then, it one of those chasms or deep canyons were selected how it would be impossible for any recovery.

Mt Lam Lam on Guam is said the be the highest place base to summit.

Is is possible he selected such an area so that there would be lack of evidence that would perhaps effect his insurance being paid to his children?

Like my hypoxia blurb, just a random thought to ponder, of course if there was some recovery of passengers there may be telltale signs of his actions.

Those have been my thoughts since the 11th

Comment

• Originally posted by Highkeas View Post
                            So the mechanic is trouble shooting a problem and says "what is this extra antenna, wiring, and box doing here". Wouldn't word spread rapidly.
                            And considering many aircraft are serviced in non-USA locations I would expect other countries to detect and copy the system to use for their own ends.
                            a good point i suppose but would that extra wiring, antenna and box really be needed??
                            i go cycling with a small watch on....then i upload my data to endomondo...it shows where i turned....how fast i was going (not usually quick) and what elevation changes i undertook
                            this is a little watch that i charge every time i ride and the battery lasts 23 hours ...im an ironman dontcha know....racharging it is not hard...i plug it into a power source......it fits on my wrist.my jacket even covers it sometimes.......not think they could fit this in a plane???

Comment

• Originally posted by Peter Kesternich View Post
                              Ummmmm... we are not seriously considering discussing what's posted on an Iranian (!) website, right?
                              Why not, when you read what's been "seriously" discussed here and on other aviation fora? It's not like Brits, Americans, Aussies and others have released some fancy theories, is it?
                              Per
                              Ancient Mariner
                              Certified above and below...................sea level.

Comment

• One comment I read elsewhere stated that if charred or smoke covered debris is recovered that could be evidence of fire. Good point.

Comment

Working...
                                X