No announcement yet.

Best Inflight Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aerolíneas Argentinas, KLM, Varig and (kick me if you want) Lufthansa.
    Aerolíneas Argentinas, como tiene que ser.

Comment

Wardair before they were absorbed into Canadian Airlines was great, even in economy.
      ________
      Bondage toys

Comment

The best service I ever had was on a KLM flight. The flight was only about 1h 30m but a full breakfast was served. And I was sitting in economy! You would never get this on an American airline.
        Prepare For Takeoff - Spread Your Wings - Take Flight at Little Rock National
        ATL, BWI, CLT, CVG, DAL, DEN, DFW, DTW, EWR, HOU, IAD, IAH, LAS, MCI, MCO, MDW, MEM, MSP, ORD, PHX, SLC, and STL.

Comment

Best service on board in economy

Most south american airlines were good, special mention for Varig, not always lavish in term of the catering, but always the best meal tray for the best time and distance. In terms of lavish meal tray and presentation Lineas Aereas Paraguayas was on top. Got good memory of Aerolineas Argentinas (EZE-CCS & vv 1988, 707-387B), Ecuatoriana (CCS-BOG-UIO, 707-321Bq HC-BHY) Aeromexico (1993, ORY-Cancun & vv, DC.10-30), Ladeco (1992, EZE-SCL & vv 707-321Bq CC-CYB & N732Q)
          Best US airlines, no problems ; Midwest Express and its all first class seats configurated DC.9s litterally jumps off and across the board to win my vote in every respect, back in 1991 it was probably the only airline offering full services, including free drinks (PHL-MKE & vv, AUG91 DC.9-15 return with a 32). TWA in 1978, a JFK-SFO 5hrs25 non stop with 707-331B N8738, Ichan was not yet the owner, the airline was still a full service ; hot meal/free drinks/free headset ofr music and movie/afternoon snack when over the Petrified Forest !!! Sights and sobs
          Also in 1978, Western Airlines proved it was the champagn airline even on a LAX-SFO, on board 707-347C N1504W, paid $13 bucks one/way according to the then much publicized Proposition Thirteen Fare ....
          About Africa, my best memories undoubdtly lead to Ethiopian, just outstanding whichever the departure time, and Cameroon Airlines during its initial years. Along with the 707, UY came up with a full range of inflights amenities then still unkown by both Air Afrique and UTA, such as movie and individual music on board + assorted catering .....
          Europe ; my votes were won by Swissair, Sabena, BCAL, Lufthansa, but also by second-tiers such as Meridiana, Icelandair, Air Malta, Air Portugal, Finnair and Austrian.
          Asia ; I not very experienced of the area, I flew just a few, among them I have good memory of China Eastern (CDG-SHA &vv 340-300 + SHA-PEK A300-600 & PEK-SHA MD.11 Feb 2001) and All Nippon Airways(CDG-NRT 1995 742)
          Thanks for visiting
          *Avimage's Monthly Slide list *
          *JetPhotos*
          Airliners*Pbase.com

Comment

Continental:

I flew them from IAH to JAX on a 1hr 45 minute flight. We got a full cold meal! I flew america west in coach from PHX to CMH (4hrs) We got trail mix. See the difference!?!??!!?!?!? On the trip home America West upraged me to first and I got a full on diner. So I think that co has the best inflight service. Ua has some great service too. I always get hot food on flights over two hours.
            Work Hard Fly Right!

Comment

RDU-CLT in 199 or 2000. I don't remember which.
              I was flying from LGA-CLT-CHS, my LGA-CLT leg was cancelled, so US Air booked me on a flight to RDU. This flight was late, so I missed my connection in RDU. Then they booked my family and 1 other family, who had also missed the CHS connection on a 767-200. There were 9 passengers, 5 flight attendants, and 2 pilots. I got to sit in F/C. Best flight EVER!!!

Comment

The best inflight experience I have had would be:

In the US:
                Pinnacle Airlines (Northwest Airlink)
                From Erie to Detroit,
                -The best cabin staff I have experienced! Not to mention the amount of food I got during a 30 minute flight truly surprised me! It was a 10:20 am flight so I wasn't expecting anything, but I got 3 granola bars, 5 Biscoff Cookies, and a few bags of mixed nuts, plus 2 cans of Apple juice, because I was extra thirsty! And the Canadair Regional Jet is truly a magnificent aircraft. WOW what a bird! Comfy and quiet! Kudos to the airline and crew for giving me the most memorable flight ever!

In India:
                Jet Airways
                -Great everytime you fly with them!!!!

Internationally:
                Lufthansa
                -Great cabin staff, and good food too! Seats are great as well!

-Pete
                Pete Ganabathi
                Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Fly Frontier Airlines - A Whole Different Animal

Comment

After my flight LHR-DXB 28 October I would have to add Emirates to this list. Top notch, aside from a PTV glitch.
                  ________
                  Milf lesbian

Comment

Best inflight service for me is Virgin Blue which is why I am such a big fan of this airline today. I used to fly Qantas alot but found some of the flight attendants a little snobbish (definately not all of them) so one trip I gave Virgin a try and loved the service they gave. The flight attendants are on the same level as the passengers,friendly and very laid back.

Comment

Best inflight service for me is Virgin Blue which is why I am such a big fan of this airline today. I used to fly Qantas alot but found some of the flight attendants a little snobbish (definately not all of them) so one trip I gave Virgin a try and loved the service they gave. The flight attendants are on the same level as the passengers,friendly and very laid back.

Comment

Saudi Airlines

MY best was saudi airlines in AUGUST FROM JFK_JEDDAH amazin service!!!!
                        Only the dead have seen the end of the war-Plato

Comment

Best Inflight Service

Best I remember:
                          DL BRU-ATL, MD-11; BusinessElite was very empty, almost had an f.a. to myself. Got the invitation orange juice (back then I was too young for the champagne ), hot nuts, food was excellent (noodles with seafood- :drool: )salad, ice cream, cheese, brownie and drinks were offered almost every 30 minutes. IFE and the seat electronics also worked well. I even managed to talk to the captains when they had their seperate breaks.

Comment

The best inflight Economy class service I enjoyed with Edelweiss Air (Charter flight !!).

The best inflight Business class/First class service I had with American Airlines and Swissair. Althought I have to say I haven't flown Business Class or First class on many airlines (only AA, SR, UL, UA, QF, TP, LX, BW), so AA and SR have the best service out of a small selection only.

Comment

My list is as follows

1. Cathay Pacific (Without a doubt! Yes I have flown the other Asian airlines as well.)
                              2. Swissair (Have not tried Swiss yet)
                              3. KLM (Staff remind me of good old Swissair. They really make the flight more enjoyable)
                              4. Emirates (All round class act)
                              5. British Airways (Yes I still think they are light years ahead of VS!)

SR 103

Comment

Sorry for double post.

Comment

Working...
                                X