No announcement yet.

Best Inflight Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine would have to be on DELTA, a flight from Salt Lake City to Cincinnatti, got a full meal and the f/a were the nicest people that you will ever meet.
    BOI is the best!!!! Delta Rocks!!!!
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com
    Click Here to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!

Comment

1. Malaysia Airlines (voted best cabin staff for 4 consecutive years)
      2. Singapore Airlines
      3. Thai Airways International
      Alitalia > Always Late In Take-off Always Late In Arrival
      American Airlines > Always Awful
      PAL - phillippine airlines > Plane Always Late
      BWIA > But Will It Arrives
      CAAC > Crash All Around China / Chinese Airliners Always Crash
      JAL - Japan Airlines > Just Another Loser
      QANTAS > Quick And Nasty Transport Australian Style
      TWA - Trans World Airlines > Terrorist Welcome Aboard / The Worst Airline
      UTA > Unlikely To Arrive
      MAS - Malaysia Airlines > Money And Sex
      SIA - Singapore Airlines > Stupid Idiots Aboard
      Aufganza mīntīdok orija zuedkaj upps'shaff fīnstrok dīr dcuber sakundar.

Comment

I'd have to say Thai
        Then again, I've only been on Thai and Danish Maersk Air... I'm going on SIA from CPH via SIN to Melbourne (YMML) in 2 weeks though, maybe I've changed my mind then
        ~*~Janni~*~

Comment

Japan Airlines, All Nippon Airways & Cathay Pacific
          Kevin

Comment

1. First Choice Airways/Air 2000
            2. Air Atlanta Europe
            3. Skyservice

At the bottom of the list
            Airtours Intl./My Travel
            American Trans Air (ATA)

Comment

Mine has surely got to be MAS @ Malaysia Airlines

Excellent Food
              Excellent IFE
              Excellent Cabin Staff Service
              Excellent Seat Pitch 34 inches
              Excellent Flights
              Malaysia Airlines --> Going Beyond Expectation

Best Cabin Staff 2004
              Best Cabin Staff 2003
              Best Cabin Staff 2002
              Best Cabin Staff 2001

www.airlinequality.com

Comment

[quote="MAS"]Mine has surely got to be MAS @ Malaysia Airlines

Excellent Food
                Still need to improve, they are going to increase the portions in all classes by November (both regional & long-haul flight).

Excellent IFE
                Not as good as SIA but muchhhhhhh better than TG (do not have even a single PTV in Y), will be AVOD on 744 & 772 real soon.

Excellent Cabin Staff Service
                Totally agree with you

Excellent Seat Pitch 34 inches
                Yeah, all of their widebodied aircrafts (A330-300, B747-400 & B777-200ER) have 34" of pitch in Economy Class except their A330-200 (32" only), may be they should replace it (A330-200) with the B7E7-8 ??

By the way, my lovely flag carrier - Garuda Indonesia has 34" of pitch in Y too in all of their widebodied aircrafts (A330-300, B747-200B, B747-400, DC-10-30).

Excellent Flights
                Yeah .

Keep up the good work, MAS.

By the way, MAS used to be a 5-star carrier but it was de-graded to a 4-star carrier because of their outdated Premium products. Do you think if they will become a 5-star carrier AGAIN after they have unveiled their new Premium products, inflight amenities & larger food portion in this November ?
                UTA > Unlikely To Arrive

Comment

Absolutely Eddie !!! I know MAS has soem setbacks if compared to SIA and EMIRATES but surely enough, they will bounce back and reach the top level soon when they are all clear for take off for a revamp. Let me also remind the JP forum that SIA does not really have excellent IFE if you know what I mean. I have travelled SIA before and I did mention that the IFE was out of order for at least 3 of the 8 flights i flew with them.
                  All the staff could tell me was "Dont know". So what is the hype all about SIA ? And yes MAS will soon change it to AVOD and it will be better I hope. Otherwise, a Technology illiterate like me does not have any probs with MAS IFE.

Eddie : what airlines do you usually fly ?
                  Malaysia Airlines --> Going Beyond Expectation

Best Cabin Staff 2004
                  Best Cabin Staff 2003
                  Best Cabin Staff 2002
                  Best Cabin Staff 2001

www.airlinequality.com

Comment

Garuda, Jatayu (gotta love their 727s), Boraq, Lion, Merpati?

I think MAS should install PTVs on their A333s, the can take the existing systems from the B772 and B747 and put them on their A333s and B734s

For me, I don't particularly like JAL, their IFE is a bit lacking, prefer ANA though, but hey, I like their J-Bird's MD-11s though.

SIA, MAS, Cathay, Dragonair, ANA, Thai and British Airways are my favourites.
                    Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

Surprise, surprise....flew BA and Qantas to Japan, Australia, New Zealand and back via Hong Kong (ok, it was in Business Class) and found them to be really very, very good. Also the service on ground was fantastic. Only disadvantage...all flights (except on the LHR-TYO flight, we had a nice japanese lady) had either male flight attendants or rather unattractive females

I think in that case it is better to use Cathay, SIA or ANA. Their attendants could participate in Miss Universum contest sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by British Caledonian
                        Surprise, surprise....flew BA and Qantas to Japan, Australia, New Zealand and back via Hong Kong (ok, it was in Business Class) and found them to be really very, very good. Also the service on ground was fantastic. Only disadvantage...all flights (except on the LHR-TYO flight, we had a nice japanese lady) had either male flight attendants or rather unattractive females

I think in that case it is better to use Cathay, SIA or ANA. Their attendants could participate in Miss Universum contest sometimes.
                        Should be Miss Universe. What a great idea .

May be Miss Airline of the year ???? & Mr Airline of the year too ???? .
                        UTA > Unlikely To Arrive

Comment

Originally posted by MAS
                          Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines, Emirates & Malaysia Airlines.

By the way, J-Bird_MD11,
                          I've never flown with Jatayu, Bouraq, Merpati Nusantara, Adam Air (something like this, i've seen it several times in Medan > Medan Perang ) etc. because i'm still young and i don't want to die so soon .
                          UTA > Unlikely To Arrive

Comment

Well...then definetely...from all the airlines I have flown on yet (must be quite a lot meanwhile):

Miss Stewardess award goes to:

1. Unbelievable beautiful lady from Cathay (she was korean and so charming and helpful all the time)
                            2. SIA
                            3. ANA
                            4. Malév
                            5. MAS

worst....

1. Swiss
                            2. Lufthansa
                            3. Qantas

But fortunately in most cases it varies from flight to flight...had one great BA crew on one of last DC10 flights from MIA-LGW back in 97. They were fantastic and made this flight one of the most enjoyable ones I ever had.

Comment

Best Inflight Service

From experience on longhaul:
                              DL 777 BusinessElite: very friendly and polite FAs, good food, good seats and good enterntainment, all via an upgrade on Skymiles .
                              On shorthaul:
                              Sabena: Friendly crew, nice seats, and hot breakfast .

-Colin

ps. 3000th post

Comment

I've never flown with Jatayu, Bouraq, Merpati Nusantara, Adam Air (something like this, i've seen it several times in Medan > Medan Perang ) etc. because i'm still young and i don't want to die so soon
                                Would love to try Jatayu's B727........before they are all gone!!!
                                Takashi H

J-Bird: JA8580, JA8581, JA8582, JA8583, JA8584, JA8585, JA8586, JA8587, JA8588, JA8589.

Comment

Working...
                                X