Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accidentally unsubcribed from mail

Hi,

today I recieved a mail from someone who contacted me via a JP-pic of me. Accidentally I klicked on he unsubscribe link in this mail. I cannot find the functon in my profile to activate it again.

Can someone help me?

Best greetings

Rainer

Hi,

Please PM me your email address and I can re-subscribe you.

Thanks,
    Laurence

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
      Hi,

Thanks,
      Laurence
      Hey Laurence, hope its okay but I have had a similar issue and pm'd you as well

Comment

Hello, this week I received a mail from JP responding an appeal and I accidentally clicked on link to unsubscribe too. Is there now any funcrion to re-subscribe myself to mails? I wrote a mail to support but still have not any answer yet. Thanks!
        (My mail is [email protected] in case that I can´t receive a mail about any response here)

Comment

Hi same problem. Can you subscribe me again? [email protected].
          Have a lot of sun, and amazing photos!
          https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/137888

Comment

Originally posted by KonradWyszynski View Post
            Hi same problem. Can you subscribe me again? [email protected].
            Hi, sorry for the delay - should be fixed now.

Comment

Hi - same problem here, but related to another issue of not receiving e-mails - please see reply #119 on the Site Related forum / Not Receiving JP Emails thread. Any help much appreciated, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Nicolás Quintero View Post
                Hello, this week I received a mail from JP responding an appeal and I accidentally clicked on link to unsubscribe too. Is there now any funcrion to re-subscribe myself to mails? I wrote a mail to support but still have not any answer yet. Thanks!
                (My mail is... LH-B744... in case that I can´t receive a mail about any response here)
                Well. Hello my friend. First of all, let me welcome you here on the jetphotos platform.

An Administrator is present here in this topic (?!).

That's why I don't quite understand that Mr Quintero's very very very first forum post here on this otherwise quite brilliant aviation platform has not been altered.

Not since June 2022!

I know from Alex that this aviation platform definitely lacks another one or two administrators.

Nicolás, you must forgive me, obviously I'm getting old (or at least older). At my age you don't expect to find new friends daily.

But first of all, We should fix your jetphotos forum entry #1. It really should contain that much of your private data!

Nicolás, you've asked me to follow you. And I'd be the last one here on this quite big platform to deny your wish.

When your entry #1 has been repaired. And me personally will take care of it my friend.
                The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Nicolás Quintero

Yes, there is a way to get back into the jetphotos mail service. Assumed that you are still able to log in here in the forum.

Come back here to the forum, and Alex or I can show you a way through the admittedly not quite easy jetphotos settings.

PS: Somehow I like to say sorry, that for such a request we need ... one year (?!).
                  Last edited by LH-B744; 2023-06-27, 00:13. Reason: Sorry.
                  The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
                  The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
                  And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
                  This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Originally posted by laurencefr24 View Post
                    Hi,

Thanks,
                    Laurence
                    Sorry, I think I have the same problem now. Can you help re-subscribe me ?([email protected])Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X