0 daily slots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0 daily slots

Hello guys. Recently, i was to upload photos but then it shows that i have 0 daily slots left (i do have 5 queuing slots) , which is very weird as I haven't posted anything within a day or even for a while, and all my rejected photos have passed 14 days since rejection. But well, i was also accused by having double accounts a few days ago, therefore my second account was deleted, and i have the "0 daily slots" situation in my first account. Is that a punishment for the double account? Or is that other problems? Anyone please answer my question, im so deperate for help.

Originally posted by Swisse View Post
    Hello guys. Recently, i was to upload photos but then it shows that i have 0 daily slots left (i do have 5 queuing slots) , which is very weird as I haven't posted anything within a day or even for a while, and all my rejected photos have passed 14 days since rejection. But well, i was also accused by having double accounts a few days ago, therefore my second account was deleted, and i have the "0 daily slots" situation in my first account. Is that a punishment for the double account? Or is that other problems? Anyone please answer my question, im so deperate for help.
    Yes, people caught using multiple accounts typically have their slots blocked in case we decide to reinstate them at a future point, rather than simply deleting the account. Please be aware that opening any new accounts will result in a permanent (life) ban.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Yes, people caught using multiple accounts typically have their slots blocked in case we decide to reinstate them at a future point, rather than simply deleting the account. Please be aware that opening any new accounts will result in a permanent (life) ban.
      However, my second account was actually deleted and my first account's slots are blocked. Does that mean i can no longer upload any photos and theres nothing i can do? There at least should be a time limit? Im not trying to cheat the system on purpose......can i have a second chance please?

Comment

Originally posted by Swisse View Post

However, my second account was actually deleted and my first account's slots are blocked. Does that mean i can no longer upload any photos and theres nothing i can do? There at least should be a time limit? Im not trying to cheat the system on purpose......can i have a second chance please?
        You can either give me your details (email/photographer name) in a private message and I will check into it, or you can email the admin directly explaining why you had two accounts, and to see if you might have your slots restored. They are usually blocked for a few months to reinforce the severity of the situation, but that is not set in stone.

Comment

Hi,
          your Swiss03 - HKPSA account is now unblocked. Please take good notice that this triple account story is the last warning. Making multiple accounts is cheating and we can't tolerate it

Regards
          Alex

Comment

Working...
          X