Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 9M-MRN
    No, the world of people who know how to communicate
    Oh, Communication between the 12 graders. I see.
    As a precautionary measure I will be severing all lines of base communication, including and not limited to, the immediated confiscation and destruction of all radio devices capable of receiving or transmitting.

-General Jack Ripper
    Cmdr. Burppleson Air Force Base

Comment

Have you ever had to pee really badly...yet you hold it cuz you know when you finally go it'll feel so good. you know one of those close your eyes and barely stand pees.
      What a load of rubbish from a 12 grader. You must have done that yourself in order to write such a marvelous sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
        Have you ever had to pee really badly...yet you hold it cuz you know when you finally go it'll feel so good. you know one of those close your eyes and barely stand pees.
        Hahaha
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by Leftseat86
          No, the world of people who know how to communicate
          Oh, Communication between the 12 graders. I see.
          As a precautionary measure I will be severing all lines of base communication, including and not limited to, the immediated confiscation and destruction of all radio devices capable of receiving or transmitting.

-General Jack Ripper
          Cmdr. Burppleson Air Force Base
          Very good General. That should render them incapable of having, giving, sharing and recieving (for those who see Friends, this should make sense)
          "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

What a load of rubbish from a 12 grader. You must have done that yourself in order to write such a marvelous sentence.
            Nice Mike. And he still can't comprehend what's going on.

Comment

Man, this guy sure is a wet-dreamer. U do that General!!

Comment

Nice Mike. And he still can't comprehend what's going on.
                Well as if I would care.

Comment

You have obviously never seen the classic film by Stanley Kubrick "Dr. Strangelove".

-Clovis

Comment

Oh by the way, i'm not laughing with you.

Comment

You do NOT want to be messing with General Jack D. Ripper.

Comment

You have obviously never seen the classic film by Stanley Kubrick "Dr. Strangelove".
                        No, but should I??

Comment

I'm doing it right now and its awwwwwwwwweessssssssssssomeeeeeee.
                          Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

You do NOT want to be messing with General Jack D. Ripper

Comment

No, but should I??
                              Doesn't really matter now anyway since you will be banned from this forum in a few hours. But yes, go rent the movie, its very good.

-Clovis

Comment

No, but should I??
                                should you? should he? that is the question that will eternally trouble the minds of little childen for ages to come.

And that's the way it is...

Comment

Working...
                                X