No announcement yet.

F.A.O. 9M-MRN and Concorde777steward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm doing it right now and its awwwwwwwwweessssssssssssomeeeeeee.
    Did you ever notice that it was your parents who were laying on the ground drinking your pee? Now, you are in serious trouble kid.

Comment

I'm speechless. I've had more meaningful conversations with bricks.
      Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by 9M-MRN
        Did you ever notice that it was your parents who were laying on the ground drinking your pee? Now, you are in serious trouble kid.

You are so freaking lucky you are saying this to Mike from behind a computer screen...

Your balls would be sitting in the bleachers if you were standing in front of him.
        "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines

You are so freaking lucky you are saying this to Mike from behind a computer screen...

Your balls would be sitting in the bleachers if you were standing in front of him.
          meh why bother....he prolly can't even shoot a GPS-A.

Comment

Tanuj, you are......... so funny.

Your balls would be sitting in the bleachers if you were standing in front of him
            Really? Wow, so your balls must have been sitting in the bleachers and got cut off by him?

Comment

Tanuj, you are......... so funny.
              Post as much as you can now because in a little while you wont be able to post a thing!

-Clovis

Comment

You know I feel sorry for Jess. You too are from the same country. Thats just wrong.

Comment

Clovis, he probably doesn't believe you, after all, you aren't a moderator...

but he doesn't know that Gen. Ripper has very powerful and influential contacts...muhahaha
                  "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

Originally posted by indian airlines
                    He probably doesn't believe you, after all, you aren't a moderator...

but he doesn't know that Gen. Ripper has very powerful and influential contacts...muhahaha
                    Hey my name is green at the bottom of the forum...that aint for free

-Clovis

Comment

Post as much as you can now because in a little while you wont be able to post a thing!
                      Thats good, because I am already an A.net member and this forum suck.

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                        You know I feel sorry for Jess. You too are from the same country. Thats just wrong.
                        I know, I mentioned that in the other thread before it got locked. I personally feel sorry for her.

Comment

You want a cookie or something?

Comment

Well JP.net sure has some stupid moderator in that case.

Can't believe they let a 12 grader to handle to job

Comment

Awesome. I'll go buy a sixpack of Heineken with the 5$ I saved this month.

-Clovis

Comment

At last we get the reason behind this madness.
                                You know you could came out with this earlier and avoided all this mess.

Comment

Working...
                                X