No announcement yet.

Ceosea757 says bye

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All i can say is - what a loser! We're better off seeing the back of him!
    I walked across an empty land
    I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
    I felt the earth beneath my feet
    Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Paul, I can offer you a 12 month First Class membershipt to Airliners.net, I'm sure you'll feel right at home there with all the other morons, 15 year old know-it-alls, and liars A.net is already full of.

BTW, due to the fact you called Penelope Cruz an "ugly bitch" I am now forwarding all my spam mail to your inbox, especially the "Penis Enlargment" ones, as I'm sure you'll be needing those...

-Clovis

Comment

InTheShade, just so you know, my real name (first name) is Clovis. French in origin...but dont mistake me for a frenchie like Kilroy does.. :P

-Clovis

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
          If you look in the FS discussion you will see where MikeD told VA 14/15 hub managers to get a life, is that being mature. The ITS thinks SWA733Captain is a real SWA pilot because of his screen name. When his sig clearly states he's a VIRTUAL airline hub manager.
          I did take offence on that post from MikeD. ITS, well, i dont know what to say. I do think its a bit low posting that to the public Chris.
          On that same token, I believe I stood corrected later in that thread.

Comment

Ok, I go back to my old feelings. The Mods maturity level must be reconsidered. This disgusted user comes on, says a lot of immature crap and leaves. Then, this is what gets me, ever other Mod and users strikes back with their own immature comments telling him how he is a "loser", "'you are the weakest link...goodbye' Dont let the door hit you on the way out.", "All i can say is - what a loser! We're better off seeing the back of him!", "Paul, I can offer you a 12 month First Class membershipt to Airliners.net, I'm sure you'll feel right at home there with all the other morons, 15 year old know-it-alls, and liars A.net is already full of. [b]BTW, due to the fact you called Penelope Cruz an "ugly bitch" I am now forwarding all my spam mail to your inbox, especially the "Penis Enlargment" ones, as I'm sure you'll be needing those... [b/] -Clovis", and the list goes on!

Chris and Amy, I believe you made the comment that this was an Adult Site, Yet, The more I come here and read threads like this after you have made your big declaration of Adult quality forums, the more I see your failure!

To everyone on this site: If someone wants to leave this forum and says some crap while they go out, Don't pride yourself by shouting ugly insults back. Try and keep the maturity level up and move on!

DeltaASA16

Comment

DeltaASA16 do you think I'm really going to waste my time to forward my emails to him? lmao...I was just joking, and most of us were. Paul's insults werte serious, but thats what sets him apart...

-Clov

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaASA16
                Ok, I go back to my old feelings. The Mods maturity level must be reconsidered. This disgusted user comes on, says a lot of immature crap and leaves. Then, this is what gets me, ever other Mod and users strikes back with their own immature comments telling him how he is a "loser", "'you are the weakest link...goodbye' Dont let the door hit you on the way out.", "All i can say is - what a loser! We're better off seeing the back of him!", "Paul, I can offer you a 12 month First Class membershipt to Airliners.net, I'm sure you'll feel right at home there with all the other morons, 15 year old know-it-alls, and liars A.net is already full of. [b]BTW, due to the fact you called Penelope Cruz an "ugly bitch" I am now forwarding all my spam mail to your inbox, especially the "Penis Enlargment" ones, as I'm sure you'll be needing those... [b/] -Clovis", and the list goes on!

Chris and Amy, I believe you made the comment that this was an Adult Site, Yet, The more I come here and read threads like this after you have made your big declaration of Adult quality forums, the more I see your failure!

To everyone on this site: If someone wants to leave this forum and says some crap while they go out, Don't pride yourself by shouting ugly insults back. Try and keep the maturity level up and move on!

DeltaASA16

Delta...

I definitely give you kudos for remaining diplomatic in your criticism of the way things are run here. And this allows me to bring up a key point: I don't mind criticism...I do mind low blow insults. So no one is going to get "banned" for disagreeing with my statements about maturity...or various other moderating issues...but a very different outcome will occur if a person proceeds to insult me out of total left field instead of talking with me about it in a mature fashion. I might laugh at a PM like that, but the fact remains that it's insulting and rather creepy to find. Actions have consequences...and this was no exception.

I would agree that some of the comments made by Chris (and perhaps a couple by me) could have been more diplomatically stated and probably should have been.

But put yourself in our shoes. We come in here to a rat's nest on a daily basis and try to stay calm and business-like even when we are being constantly insulted in the process. This PM was such an un-Godly example of the very immaturity that it was protesting that it was almost laughable...and we are putting in OUR hard work and volunteering OUR time to keep forums running smoothly then, yes, after a long day at work and weeks of seeing the same sorts of patterns, finally putting our foot down, and then being struck at in that fashion...then tempers might rise a bit.

In other words, there are times when "turning the other cheek" doesn't seem to be having much of an effect anymore. Diplomacy seems lost on a certain age range. And we become frustrated.

But labling these as examples of "our failures" is quite unfair. As I have stated before, Chris and I are not your hall monitors. We are not here to mold you and twist you the way you should be behaving. We can try our best to stay on top of things but this place and it's content is largely up to YOU. And I refuse to take responsibility for some little 15 year old who decides to be a big, bad, show off and "curse out" the moderator. Give me a break. This is not middle school and we do not have detention hall.

I think we have a right to get a bit "miffed" on OCCASION when someone pulls a dirty punch. We "take" more punches that you NEVER hear about than you can count. This is a thankless job.

So quite honestly, much of the back and forth that you see here are largely YOUR failures...not ours. We're just the ones who have to clean up the daily mess. And it sucks.

Regards,
                Amy

Comment

Originally posted by Generic

Amy why don't you take all your bull**** about maturity and crap and stick it up you big fat smelly a** where it came from. What is all this crap your posting about the teenagers in this forum being imature. If you look in the FS discussion you will see where MikeD told VA 14/15 hub managers to get a life, is that being mature. The ITS thinks SWA733Captain is a real SWA pilot because of his screen name. When his sig clearly states he's a VIRTUAL airline hub manager. Thats not just imature but totally moronic. Why don't you just shut the bloddy hell up. We're all f***ing sick of you.

Finally--this is what I've been waiting for.

Sure, I'll change the names but this is exactly what I've needed as a generic response to all my critics on these forums.

I'm even leaving in the misspelled words I like it so much. I feel it adds a certain amount of indignant rage.

So look out IntheShade critics. I now have my generic response to your outburst.

EVERYONE CHECK YOUR P.M.

Comment

Originally posted by IntheShade
                    Sure, I'll change the names but this is exactly what I've needed as a generic response to all my critics on these forums.

I'm even leaving in the misspelled words I like it so much. I feel it adds a certain amount of indignant rage.

Obviously, you will also have to add some Bold to the response as well.

Comment

Interesting goodbye note Paul. Coulda' cut back on some of the curses but oh well!

We've had our moments in the A vs B wars. I can't say I'll miss you. That's cause I'll be posting alongside you on "the other site"!!!!

Comment

I've seen more intelligent prose come out of the mouth of 5 year olds. I beleive if you have to prove your point by cursing, it's not a constructive point and it shouldn't be made.

Comment

Hhhhm..

I think the little PM of Pauls is fairly tame compared to some of the stuff a few of the mods off a.net have told me they deal with on a daily basis.

Actually, some of the e-mails I have been sent from some a.net users have been exceptionally bad.

I hope that other potential offenders take note of this thread and think twice before they send profane and abusive messages to any users or the mods.

We all like a good discussion and we should be able to handle ourselves in a mature manner.

mb
                          Toy Box Day Party Went Off

Pictures soon at:

www.danceruby.com.au

Comment

i dont post in the off topic usually but wow this is really immature on both parts. Who is going to be the bigger person and just let this crap go and stick to why everyone should be here and that is aviation

Comment

Re: Ceosea757 says bye

frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Why the **** did you dig this topic up????? Are you so bored you have nothing better to do than read worthless old topics?

Comment

Working...
                                X