Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AmyB
    Originally posted by mikecweb
    I bet you could Jess Anyways Amy it was stated by Chris along time ago and just yesterday or the day b4 by Peter.
    Well...I'll talk with both of them about it. But for now, I think there are other rules that I will be happy to inforce which are more appropriate to assist with the forum community than us trying to specify the number of emoticons which can be used per post. So I'm overriding the rule.

Fly Raleigh-Durham International, with direct flights on Air Canada, AirTran, American Airlines, American Eagle, America West, Continental Airlines, Continental Express, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, jetBlue, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Express and US Airways to:

ATL, AUS, BWI, BOS, CHS, CLT, MDW, ORD, CVG, CLE, DFW, DTW, FLL, BDL, HOU, IND, LAS, LAX, LGW, MEM, MIA, MSP, BNA, EWR, MSY, JFK, LGA, ORF, MCO, PHL, PHX, PIT, STL, SLC, TPA, YYZ, DCA and IAD.

Comment

indian airlines wrote:
      He's been gone for over a month now, what's the point of digging up controversial topics like this!
      For people like me who haven't seen it yet.
      I am glad he is gone though. We don't need people like this on this site.

James
      Click Here for my aviation photographs.
      No Frontiers

Comment

You don't need to see stuff like that. Maybe you should read his other posts before you criticize one act.

Comment

Maybe you'd like to see one of the rather 'colourful' pms he sent me when i posted something with a different point of view to him... I think that thread gives an accurate representation of what he was like on this site. However he behaves elsewhere, to us its what he behaves like on here that counts.
          I walked across an empty land
          I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
          I felt the earth beneath my feet
          Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

I believe that he hid behind the mask of his user name while here. In real life if he was that thick someone would have beat him into the ground.

Comment

Normally, I would not post here just because this is so old, but I am too curious, if he was leaving, then why does he keep uploading here? Click in his sig and look and the newest photos, July 29,2003. He said he was leaving on June 17. Is he still here under another forum name???

Comment

There are a couple people still upload here even after being banned from the forums.

Comment

And if their pictures contribute to the site then good luck to them!
                  I walked across an empty land
                  I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                  I felt the earth beneath my feet
                  Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Of course I know of a couple who stopped uploading but it's their choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X