Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

wow clam down its a friken site, not the end of the world, personally i think u really need some help. so u dont like the site cause ur actin like a 3 year old with a temper expet u say more bad words, well to bad for u. all i can do is laugh at how said u are
      VERY FUNNY, NOT.

He's been gone for over a month now, what's the point of digging up controversial topics like this!
      "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

-- The LA Times, in a review of 'Flightplan'

Comment

frist is my last name, not a type-o

Comment

Ghetto talk! I sure wish you would learn to spell!

Comment

Umm, yeah, keep posting just one emoticon, and soon you'll find that those posts no longer exist.

I dunno about the ghetto, but there are rules here, and while i'm nobody to enforce them, may I just remind of you of one simple rule:

"Please do not post messages consisting solely of one emoticon"
            "The Director also sets the record straight on what would happen if oxygen masks were to drop from the ceiling: The passengers freak out with abandon, instead of continuing to chat amiably, as though lunch were being served, like they do on those in-flight safety videos."

Comment

It's a Jeep thing, you wouldn't understand.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffinDEN
                Ghetto talk! I sure wish you would learn to spell!
                You should see his ghost story thread..

Something about Delta sprite cans being hunted or something.

"You can run but you'll die tired."
                Semper Fidelis
                United States Marine Corp !

Comment

Dead Topic Firstclass...why the hell would your bring it back up to post a worthless laughing face?!

Comment

Originally posted by SWA733Captain
                    Dead Topic Firstclass...why the hell would your bring it back up to post a worthless laughing face?!
                    Scott, it wasn't just a laughing face, it was a message, which he deleted, probably because he didn't want enybody else to read it.

Sad.....

Comment

Look y'all...

This emoticon controversy is getting old and I'm not really understanding why there was ever a rule which stated not to post "one emoticon" unless people were just going nuts posting one emoticon answers one day and someone got fed up with it.

If this rule was truly enforced then I'd have been banned from AD.com a long time ago.

So, since it appears y'all need it stated in a "rule", then I'll tell you that there is no problem with people posting emoticons...one, two or multiple emoticons. What I AM tired of seeing is the ARGUING over the emoticon issue. So everyone just chill on the subject...

Gracias. :P
                      -Amy

Comment

Amy, the rule was stated by Chris a while back, after a flood of one-emoticon posts like you said I think as the three moderators at the moment are so busy elsewhere, we should add a new one who is here on a daily basis I would be happy to suggest some names
                        I walked across an empty land
                        I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                        I felt the earth beneath my feet
                        Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by Katamarino
                          Amy, the rule was stated by Chris a while back, after a flood of one-emoticon posts like you said I think as the three moderators at the moment are so busy elsewhere, we should add a new one who is here on a daily basis I would be happy to suggest some names

Well...while I'm sure that, at the time, Chris was tired of things going on here and just wanted to squelch some of the numerous immature posts...I think this is a rule that's difficult to enforce and I don't think accomplishes much at this point other than bickering among the members about the rule itself.

As for another moderator...I think Peter is around pretty regularly. And I'm looking in more than you think...but I'm sure we'll keep your suggestion in mind.

Comment

I bet you could Jess Anyways Amy it was stated by Chris along time ago and just yesterday or the day b4 by Peter.
                            Try to catch me flyin dirty...

Comment

Originally posted by AmyB
                              And I'm looking in more than you think...
                              We're being watched
                              I walked across an empty land
                              I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
                              I felt the earth beneath my feet
                              Sat by the river and it made me complete

Comment

Originally posted by mikecweb
                                I bet you could Jess Anyways Amy it was stated by Chris along time ago and just yesterday or the day b4 by Peter.
                                Well...I'll talk with both of them about it. But for now, I think there are other rules that I will be happy to inforce which are more appropriate to assist with the forum community than us trying to specify the number of emoticons which can be used per post. So I'm overriding the rule.

Comment

Working...
                                X