Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takeoff speeds on the 757

Hey everybody,
    I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum (if it isn't, I'd be happy if someone could point me to the correct one) but at least it seems like a good place to start.
    I do a lot of flightsimming (FS9) and in order to make my flying on the 757 more realistic, I would like to calculate the takeoff speeds. Does anybody know where I can get charts for takeoff and landing speed (V1/Vref/V2/VA/Vr) calculation for the 757? I'd really appreciate any help I can get in that matter.
    Thanks a lot,
    Peter

Originally posted by Peter Kesternich View Post
    Hey everybody,

I do a lot of flightsimming (FS9) and in order to make my flying on the 757 more realistic, I would like to calculate the takeoff speeds.
    [...]
    Thanks a lot,
    Peter
    Gooooooood Morning....... !

I'm not sure either if this is the forum that really helps you.
    You as a NW McDonnell-Douglas enthusiast (or what is that in your avatar?) find yourself between one or two Boeing enthusiasts.
    And then your question, it does not really concern your avatar, right?

I don't know if we have a downright 757 enthusiast in here.
    But I like to second your wish, also 757 pilots need a precision manuals development...
    Last edited by LH-B744; 2013-03-17, 06:23. Reason: try to add a quotation
    The German long haul is alive, 65 years and still kicking.
    The Gold Member in the 747 club, 50 years since the first LH 747.
    And constantly advanced, 744 and 748 /w upper and lower EICAS.
    This is Lohausen International airport speaking, echo delta delta lima.

Comment

Check this. Flight Manual of Shanghai Airlines.
      “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

Hey everybody,
        I'm not sure if this is the right part of the forum (if it isn't, I'd be happy if someone could point me to the correct one) but at least it seems like a good place to start.
        I do a lot of flightsimming (FS9) and in order to make my flying on the 757 more realistic, I would like to calculate the takeoff speeds. Does anybody know where I can get charts for takeoff and landing speed (V1/Vref/V2/VA/Vr) calculation for the 757? I'd really appreciate any help I can get in that matter.
        Thanks a lot,
        Peter
        Peter, I sent you a private message with my contact info. I've got what you're looking for but the file is too big to upload on the forum here. Shoot me an e-mail and I'd be happy to pass the speeds along to you.
        The "keep my tail out of trouble" disclaimer: Though I work in the airline industry, anything I post on here is my own speculation or opinion. Nothing I post is to be construed as "official" information from any air carrier or any other entity.

Comment

Hey everybody,
          Thanks a lot,
          Peter
          If you are asking this, I guess you've already looked in the "reference" section of the "kneeboard". That is, the "checkmark" icon where you have all those icons for the different sections of the panel (engines, map, GPS, radios, ATC.... and kneeboard)

--- Judge what is said by the merits of what is said, not by the credentials of who said it. ---
          --- Defend what you say with arguments, not by imposing your credentials ---

Comment

Working...
          X