A question for obstructing objects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question for obstructing objects

I shot a Cathay Pacific B777-300 yesterday evening. Click image for larger version

Name:	B-HNJ.jpg
Views:	560
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	1153511 But its landing gear is blocked by a wheelbarrow. Because the plane was being towed from the stand into the hangar, I couldn't get out of the way of the trailer to block the landing gear. I found a photo with a similar angle on Jetphotos. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9994072 I specifically asked the author of this photo, and he told me that he had uploaded these kind photos but had been rejected by objects. So, I'm not sure it's going to be rejected. If possible, I hope you can find time in your busy schedule to answer me, thank you.
    Attached Files

I am not crew, but it is my understanding that these photos are allowable.

The equipment is in use and plays a role in the photograph itself (see upload guidelines sec 3.5 "Exceptions may be made if the equipment forms part of the motive of the shot") - it isn't just sitting there blocking something. In my less-than-professional opinion, you have nothing to worry about.

Comment

Pushback trucks are ok for most of the cases. It's fine there.

Regards
      Alex

Comment

I’m guessing if a taxiway sign would block a tire as on this picture it would be a rejection then?

Click image for larger version

Name:	E4A991AA-BCA8-48FD-9533-C486FE2C1E2E.jpeg
Views:	194
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	1157403

Comment

As it was easy to avoid, yes it would be a rejection.

Regards
          Alex

Comment

Hello everyone. I have a similar question, in my case it is about a Boeing C-17 during a public display in Paraguay, where it was impossible to take a photo without people next to the aircraft.
            I am attaching the photo in question, I would like to know if it is a reason for direct rejection or if it has any chance of being accepted?
            Greetings, and sorry if the text is not entirely clear, I am using the google translator.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN7509 08-8198.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	586.4 KB
ID:	1158401
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by cristian15 View Post
              Hello everyone. I have a similar question, in my case it is about a Boeing C-17 during a public display in Paraguay, where it was impossible to take a photo without people next to the aircraft.
              I am attaching the photo in question, I would like to know if it is a reason for direct rejection or if it has any chance of being accepted?
              This would be rejected for obstruction.

Comment

Working...
              X