Need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help

Hi, does an image count as obstruction if it seems that the a bit of the nose landing gear "sunk" under the runway and it's not fully shown (because a small part of the mose gear is blocked by the runway)?

Originally posted by Arso Gouno View Post
    Hi, does an image count as obstruction if it seems that the a bit of the nose landing gear "sunk" under the runway and it's not fully shown (because a small part of the mose gear is blocked by the runway)?
    I think if more than half the gear is showing, as a general rule, it is okay. Can you post the photo here.

Comment

Originally posted by jakerepp View Post

I think if more than half the gear is showing, as a general rule, it is okay. Can you post the photo here.
      Yes, this... post the pic if you can so we can have a look.

Comment

Here's the image, look the the "sinking" nose gear.
        Attached Files

Comment

Well I'm no screener but my gut is the main gear is fine. As for the nose gear...maybe look for similar photos from that airport or just in general to get an idea of what might be acceptable.

Comment

This would not count as an obstruction. You should be good on that regard
            http://www.jetphotos.com/jp_forum_si...hotogid=149565

Comment

Looks ok from an obstruction purpose. Does appear soft though at 1920px. You might look into that before uploading.

Comment

I know, it may seem like it because this is a JPG basic copy of the original raw image and it's unedited, but I will process it soon, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                X