Help, I am unable to upload a photo.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, I am unable to upload a photo.

Hello, I just got a rejection removed from my account because it has been 14 days, But it says I have zero daily slots, Is there any reason for this? Staff can you help please?

JetPhotos account name - Dominic Meckling

Hello,
    Is this your only account on JP ?

regards
    Alex

Comment

I will admit this is not.

Comment

Then you understand why you can't upload anymore....

Comment

So how could I go about deleting the account.. or will this restriction be removed because I uploaded 5 days ago on it.

Comment

Originally posted by DominicMeckling View Post
            So how could I go about deleting the account.. or will this restriction be removed because I uploaded 5 days ago on it.
            Don't think you quite get it. Your account(s) have all been blocked because you willfully broke the rules about opening multiple accounts..and did so more than once.

Until we determine otherwise, you will no longer be allowed to submit images to JetPhotos.

Comment

Ok I understand. How long will I get blocked. I apologize for any of the trouble I may have caused, I wasn’t able to get onto the forum to ask for pre screening help so I just uploaded them on a separate account thinking nothing would happen. But again I apologize for any of the trouble I may have caused.

Comment

ok, thank you for the apologies.
                Over the weekend we'll delete the 2nd account and open the 1st one again. Just don't ever open another account and you'll be fine

cheers
                Alex

Comment

Alright. Thank you so much Alex. Pleasure speaking with you!

Comment

Working...
                  X