Happy New Year !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New Year !

Now that we are all in 2024, I just wanted to take the chance to wish you all a fantastic 2024, full of nice spotting opportunities and full of nice friends and family moments !

Also, I just wanted to thank you all for your effort, uploads, patience and general contributions for making JP what it is today.

Finally, a huge thank you to our fantastic crew. Even if the queue is much higher than what we would hope for, they have all been doing a fantastic amount of work in 2023, thank you again ! <3

In 2024, we hope to be able not only to reduce the queue but also to improve JP and keep growing to become even better !

Cheers

Alex

Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
    Now that we are all in 2024, I just wanted to take the chance to wish you all a fantastic 2024, full of nice spotting opportunities and full of nice friends and family moments !

Also, I just wanted to thank you all for your effort, uploads, patience and general contributions for making JP what it is today.

Finally, a huge thank you to our fantastic crew. Even if the queue is much higher than what we would hope for, they have all been doing a fantastic amount of work in 2023, thank you again ! <3

In 2024, we hope to be able not only to reduce the queue but also to improve JP and keep growing to become even better !

Cheers

Alex
    Happy new year Alex!

Comment

Cheers

Alex
      Happy New Year and all the best for 2024 Alex and JP-crew.

Comment

Cheers

Alex
        Happy New Year to you all, and immense thanks to all the crew for all their wonderful work!

Comment

Happy New Year Alex and all the JP crew!

Comment

Cheers

Alex
            I join in the congratulations! Happy New Year! I wish the JF team to continue to keep the brand of quality, but without fanaticism

Comment

Thank's Alex, and have a great year, you and yours.
              Long life to JP !

Comment

Cheers

Alex
                Happy New year to you Alex and all the JP crew! I look forward to another great year on JP and all the hard work the crew volunteer their time to do!

Tyler

Comment

Happy new year to everyone and wish you the best for 2024
                  Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                  If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                  ——————————————————————————

Comment

WOO HOOO

Comment

Happy 2024 Alex!
                      Thanks to JetPhotos for bringing our passion for aviation and photography together
                      https://www.jetphotos.com/photographer/315324

Comment

Working...
                      X