Thank you to the screening crew!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you to the screening crew!!!!!

Great thanks to the screening crew that is going ALL out to reduce the queue! For my image,s it has gone from 24 days not to long ago to 16 days! That is one massive effort by them all, and is much appreciated!!!

Yeah, JP crew is very good and we love them
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Comment

Well done JP Crew!

Comment

Thank you JP crew, much appreciated!!

Comment

Back to those days :] Nice!

Comment

Yes, specially that they're using their free time to do this and NON-REVENUE! Kudos to them and Happy New Year!

Comment

Congrats JP team, and thank you!

Comment

Thank you, even if, in my opinion, haste is a bad advisor and there are rejections that are not always really motivated

Comment

And currently another rush going on, as the queue is decreasing again. It's a really long time ago, that I've seen less than 21000 photos queued.
                  So cheers to JP crew again

Comment

Can't hardly believe it! Below 20k is an achievement considering where we were a week or two ago. Looks like I'll end up with photos screened in less than 9 days.

Comment

I did .. under 8 1/2 days .. THANK YOU SCREENING CREW!!!

Comment

This is so awesome crew!! Thank you for all the hard work to bring the queue down to under 9 days!!

Comment

Originally posted by mahagonny View Post
                          Thank you, even if, in my opinion, haste is a bad advisor and there are rejections that are not always really motivated
                          Screening is an industry like any other : it is enough to systematize the rejection of any case that would require a bit more in-depth examination to, both, reduce processing time and gradually discourage any risk-taking in entry. The benefit is twofold : the entry queue becomes progressively shorter and processing much faster... The temporary multiplication of appeals can still be managed by the same method with the same results... Be careful however not to deplete the resource...

Comment

Working...
                          X