Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to hide the upload success rate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to hide the upload success rate?

In fact, I have always wanted to propose

For those who have no intention of joining the screener team, the upload success rate has no practical use, but currently they cannot choose to hide the upload success rate relationship, so they are forced to know their own upload success rate.

In fact, no matter the upload success rate exceeds 80%, it will not increase the slot. Anyone who wants to know the upload success rate can know it through other methods, so it has little actual effect.

What I want to suggest is that I hope I can choose to hide the upload success rate.​

It is only visible to youself, so I don't quite understand the purpose of hiding it. From who?
    Oliver Richter

Comment

If the idea that is getting tossed around about an acceptance rate based queue slot system comes to fruition, then it is there but alas, why is knowing your acceptance rate a bad thing? I believe it is something to take pride in and to have as high as possible knowing that I am taking and submitting the highest quality images I can.

Comment

Is ur acceptance rate that bad?

Comment

Originally posted by NYspotter View Post
          Is ur acceptance rate that bad?
          No
          over 80%

Comment

Originally posted by ksaviation1 View Post
            In fact, I have always wanted to propose

For those who have no intention of joining the screener team, the upload success rate has no practical use, but currently they cannot choose to hide the upload success rate relationship, so they are forced to know their own upload success rate.

In fact, no matter the upload success rate exceeds 80%, it will not increase the slot. Anyone who wants to know the upload success rate can know it through other methods, so it has little actual effect.

What I want to suggest is that I hope I can choose to hide the upload success rate.​
            noooooo... how am I going to humblebrag about the only stat I can actually be the best at on this site??

Comment

Wow? How high is it, Dana?
              My acceptance rate feels like cheating, since I almost always ask for prescreening.

Comment

Working...
              X