This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Another Milestone reached! In this moment i´ve hit the 400k Views mark.
    I have 278 photos now in database with an average of 1439 Views per Photo - a bit more than 150 of my pictures are in HQ/1920px.
    Next milestone for me are 300 Photos and/or 150 uploads this Year, hope that i will hit that until 31st.Dec.2017.

Many thanks to the whole crew and members of this forum who helped me to improve my pictures!
    Have a nice evening.
    Best Regards from Germany,
    Julian S.​

Comment

• This is my first nightshot I've taken and it was accepted on the first time of uploading. Especially with the long time fire fighting car with blue lights in the back. Also it was a wonderful holiday with my girlfriend so everything went well.

Thanks to my beautiful girlfriend who helped me and supported me with that nightshot. My first nightshot ever :). CS-DVQ. British Aerospace Jetstream 32. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
      View my Spottingpictures on Jetphotos.net here

Comment

• Dear friends over the world,

My 10,000th photo was accepted right now to the database!
        Shortly after sunrise, On final approach to runway 30. This is my 10,000th photo on the JP database! Many thanks to the JP crew, to all of colleagues of our hobby over the world, and to all of other viewers on my photos. Cheers!. 4X-EAN. Boeing 767-3Q8(ER). JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers!

Many thanks to all of colleagues to our hobby, to the JP crew and to the other viewers on my photos.

Happy spotting to all of you!

Erez.

Comment

• 10000.... That's so impressive !! Big Congrats Erezs !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
            10000.... That's so impressive !! Big Congrats Erezs !!!
            Thanks!

Comment

• I have now 6000 pics on database and really happy about that! The 6000th pic is from year 2015, when Boeing B-29 Superfortress took part in Arsenal of Democracy - World War II Victory Capitol Flyover, held in Washington DC. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8757698
              Thank you JetPhotos crew and viewers around the world!
              Best regards,
              Jukka, from Finland

Comment

• Originally posted by hemila View Post
                I have now 6000 pics on database and really happy about that! The 6000th pic is from year 2015, when Boeing B-29 Superfortress took part in Arsenal of Democracy - World War II Victory Capitol Flyover, held in Washington DC. https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8757698
                Thank you JetPhotos crew and viewers around the world!
                Best regards,
                Jukka, from Finland
                Congrats Jukka!

Comment

• Not a big milestone as many others here, but I'm not that long a member of this website.
                  So I was happy to see that I do have a photo right now with more than 10,000 clicks on it.

On finals for 27R.. A6-EDS. Airbus A380-861. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I know it also depends how long it can be seen at FR24, but as there were later uploads of this aircraft and mine is still on FR 24 for te time being of course.

Comment

• I just reached 50 first photo taken of a new registration with this one https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8790441

Comment

• Reached 1000 photos today. Really happy that managed to do it till the end of the year.
                      The 1000-th photo is special for me as I was chasing this 787 for a long time to get a daytime shot and finally succeeded.
                      After chasing it at Montreal finally got a photo of it at daylight on the other side of the Earth.. CN-RGC. Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!
                      I follow rule of a single upload: one photo - one attempt.

Sergey Kustov

Comment

• Congrats Serguey ! Very nice one for your 1000th !!

Alex

Comment

• I now got my 8.000th picture online : https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8847141
                          Very happy with this milestone

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjorn1979 View Post
                            I now got my 8.000th picture online : https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8847141
                            Very happy with this milestone
                            Congrats Björn !!! That's really impressive !! And great picture as well !

Alex

Comment

• Congrats for your 8,000th photo. Cheers!

Comment

• Thank you Alex and thanks ErezS !!

Comment

Working...
                                X